Teksavvy Extreme
Premium Member
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON

pnjunction to beaups

Premium Member

to beaups

Re: funny

Not sure about the back but all the missing features are frustrating to me.

No LTE, only 16GB, and non-removable battery all suck. Triple deal-breaker.

The only people are happy, and they have reason to be, are those who care about the price. I didn't care about the price at all I just wanted LTE and at least 32GB to go with those timely Android updates.

Now I have to choose between a phone with LTE and decent storage or one that will undoubtedly have late updates before it is abandoned in a year or less. The solution to the update problem was 'get a Nexus' well it is here and it sucks so now what?

dnoyeB
Ferrous Phallus
join:2000-10-09
Southfield, MI

dnoyeB

Those are just bitter pills to swallow.

I don't need LTE. In fact I used to use EDGE most of the time but decided to go ahead with 3G/HSPD. But I just don't need that LTE speed on a smart phone. Im not downloading movies over the mobile network...

I never filled my last 16GB so while I am unhappy about the decision, in the end its not likely to affect me.

non removable battery just seems like total foolishness. I never intend to upgrade my device. I don't chase the latest because it does what I need already. Still, considering I upgraded my last phone before the battery died I have to admit I wouldn't use that feature.

That's the rational approach. If I were a shareholder though I would question the decision because it will turn a lot of people off.