Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Good bye World of Warcraft

said by Immer:

said by jofos:

Next person to bring up MS/OS is SO BANNED1111 don't mess with mod bra11111

Is there a way to have one UI for MS and another completely different UI for OS?

I read as little of this thread as possible. However, you can copy your WTF folder and use it both on MS and OSX - there aren't "Mac addons" and "Pc addons".

OP, This thread screams "I want attention".

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Snuffbox:

said by Immer:

said by jofos:

Is there a way to have one UI for MS and another completely different UI for OS?

I read as little of this thread as possible. However, you can copy your WTF folder and use it both on MS and OSX - there aren't "Mac addons" and "Pc addons".

OP, This thread screams "I want attention".

Glad you were able to participate at the end with such great insight.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

You're right, I must have just missed your insightful posts the first time.
said by Jobbie:

ICWUTUDIDTHAR

said by Jobbie:

You don't mess with the devs bro.

said by Jobbie:

I can fire lasers from my branches to get awesome healing crits.

After re-reading, you're absolutely starving for attention.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Oh yeah for sure, almost two hundred posts and you come with those 3.

Keep trying.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Edit: not worth my time.

Enjoy.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

You are the guy that hears a joke at a party and when it ends and everybody is leaving screams:

"WAIT GAIS I GOT IT I GOT IT"

Your trolling is too late man, you missed your chance, get over it.
Jobbie

Jobbie to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox
said by Snuffbox:

Edit: not worth my time.

Enjoy.

Yet you are here.

Even late on the edit.

lol

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

1 recommendation

Mike to Jobbie

Mod

to Jobbie
This thread is amazing.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to jofos

Premium Member

to jofos
said by jofos:

UI discussion > MS/OS discussion.

eve8
Premium Member
join:2003-01-02
Alexandria, VA

eve8 to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Why do you run VuhDo AND Decursive?

No, I didn't read the thread. I just looked at your UI and had to ask.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I used decursive + standard raid frames, now that I had to redo my ui, I just left decursive there since I am working on setting up vuhdo to my binds.
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast

Welcome back to World of Warcraft, sure missed you while you was away. We need more quality players, so thank you agian for returning

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

I've been meaning to give ElvUI a shot... it looks very clean. My biggest problem (and frankly a show-stopper for me) is Grid. I hate grid. I'd rather be forced to use Healbot... seriously... screw Grid+8extensions.

Can you dump grid from ElvUI and run with blizz raid frame?

Yes. you can disable the group and raid frames in ElvUI and use whatever you're already comfortable with.

Also, ElvUI and Tukui are no longer being updated on Curse (well, they haven't been for about 3-4 months now. You would need to create an account on tukui.org and get their own UI updater.

Suniojii
join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Suniojii to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Since I expect to be banned at any moment for winning a fair roll on a caster trinket from a Warlock, this is my farewell post, it was great knowing you all, I played my last LFR on my Druid and I sucked really hard, so I accept my fate with pride.

Please don't mind the UI/bars, my WoW installation crapped on me so I am rebuilding it.

Hope our paths cross again.

lololololololol

epic Post! +1 internets!

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Some asshole healing monk rolled need on an agility cloak off a heroic boss last night. SRSBSNS

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

And for making me buy a justice cloak... I am not digging these rep grinds if you want any gear that is good.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

I'll craft you the 450 one... on the other hand, no I won't. Gotta save those SoHs...

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Gotta save those SoHs...

incidentally, this is the single greatest payoff for working on tiller's rep.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

I typically get done with dinner/clean-up around 8pm and try to be in bed around 10pm, so that typically gives me time for 1-2 heroics and 1, maybe 2, factions worth of dailies. Last night I did GL and did about half the Tillers, but got 3 heroics in.

I really ought to focus on GL and Klaxxi first, but the Tiller dailies are not the mindless Kill X or Gather Y quests, so they end up being more enjoyable.

That and I got an Ominous Seed last night, which was my second day of Tillers dailies. Antonica hates my RNG now.

If people are on, the heroics go quick, otherwise I just queue up and quest until the queue pops.

Energystream
Premium Member
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

I had already made that 450 cloak before I realized how low the drop rate on the Harmony motes are.

It seems heroics are no longer the goto place for gear. It can get you into LFR first raid but that's all. Valor can be got doing dailies so their is no point in grinding heroics for it, since you will cap too quickly, and you will not be getting rep to buy the 476/489 gear. I never enjoyed dailies, and it seems they are the focus now. Thanks blizzard for adding like 12 factions off the bat to grind.

Maybe we can raid eventually but, then I might actually have to learn the encounters compared to LFR where I can blindly spam buttons.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Can't you grind heroics for gear, step into LFR, get gear from there, and after three weeks or so you should have finished a couple factions to round out LFR drops with valor, and then step into the non-LFR raids (which is probably overkill at that point)?

Energystream
Premium Member
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

Heroics as it stands are ILVL 463 which can get you into the first raid with IlVL 460 requirement. The new raids for LFR require 470 which means 60% of your gear has to be 476 to balance out the 463. If you can get 489 gear it makes it easier.

You can just do LFR which might get you to where you need and play only 1 day. Or log in every day to do dailies to get the gear you need in a month or so. Built in slowing mechanism.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
My new favorite method of troll is asking PUGs to make a table if there are no mages in the group.

I did this to a shadow priest and he said shadow priests can't make water tables. I told him to stop being a dick and make one so I could heal better. About 10 seconds later he told me that his raid needed him and he left.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to Jobbie

to Jobbie
this whole thread is TLDR

did Jobbie actually get banned?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

We are beyond that.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

yah yah i know...

just can't find if he actually got banned

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

We won't answer. You're forced to suffer until you either give up or read through the entire thread.
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast

I heard he /gquit raged ended up deleting all his toons before anyone got a chance to say "can i have your stuffs" and then went to wow website, removed his payment method to cancel the account and finally just deleted the game from his computer and is now playing League of Legends or GW2

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Jodokast:

and is now playing League of Legends or GW2

WHICH ONE IS IT MAN? CMON BE SPECIFIC

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Jodokast:

and is now playing League of Legends or GW2

WHICH ONE IS IT MAN? CMON BE SPECIFIC

it's Jobbie... he doesn't just play one game... he plays all games... all factions... because he CAN!