All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Deo85
join:2012-10-19

Deo85 to Ghastlyone

to Ghastlyone

Re: [Steam] Halloween Sale!

Is dungeon Defenders any good? I definitely am thinking of grabbing up Dead Space 2 loves 1 on the XBox 360 but I can't play games on my Xbox with out waking up my nabors and pissing them off My poor 42" TV is never being used in my apartment for that reason.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Deo85:

Is dungeon Defenders any good? I definitely am thinking of grabbing up Dead Space 2 loves 1 on the XBox 360 but I can't play games on my Xbox with out waking up my nabors and pissing them off My poor 42" TV is never being used in my apartment for that reason.

People in the forums bought DD ( I bought Orcs must Die) and had different opinions about it. for the price i think is worth a try.

fnord76
Elder God
Premium Member
join:2002-05-14
Troy, IL

fnord76

Premium Member

DD is hit or miss. I think it is meh. Kinda a tower defence but also action based. I picked up PvZ for my son and New Vegas. There were about another dozen I would have liked but the wallet can't take a hit like that. I was looking at each of them and thinking "that's a good price for it, but once I totalled it all up it was like $120 and I was like, "Ouch gonna have to choose."