kherr
Premium Member
join:2000-09-04
Collinsville, IL

kherr to nunya

Premium Member

to nunya

Re: Autoreclosers on power lines

After a major storm here(St. Louis), a major radio personality(JC, a network personality for a while) was bitching how long it was taking to restore power to HIS house. He made the mistake of openly threatening the workers when they did come. Needless to say they left and called the cops. They refused to work if he was anywhere around. Long story short he lost a very high paying gig and hasn't been seen here since .....

Even though repair crews are payed big bucks, they take many risks too. Just hope none of the repairmen have to pay the ultimate sacrifice.

nunya
LXI 483
MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
·Charter

nunya

MVM

I remember that Ameren story. Not too bright.
I've actually worked for him on a couple of occasions over the years. Believe it or not, he was always nice. Nothing at all like his "on air" personality. His ex-wife, on the other hand, was the personification of his "on air" personality. Not a nice lady.
Not that I agree with his political leanings or opinions. That kind of turned me off. I hadn't really listened to him since KSHE (how long ago was that?!?!). I hear enough liberal spew just turning on the TV any given day.

Anyway, I hear he has a gig with WGN in Chicago now.