icex
Premium Member
join:2004-05-22
USA

icex to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan

Re: Question on phone wiring pricing

Yeah it will be a all day job. To beat it all its in the middle of a thrift store (the actual building the wires is going to is a law firm but she owns the whole building) so I'll be working in the middle of people shopping.

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut

said by icex:

Yeah it will be a all day job. To beat it all its in the middle of a thrift store (the actual building the wires is going to is a law firm but she owns the whole building) so I'll be working in the middle of people shopping.

Will that not that add another layer of cost and time to complete the job? Would assume that you would have to take steps to ensure that no shopper would run into your ladder. Warning tape and other means that will have to be setup every time the ladder is moved?

Maybe a small item, but all the little things encountered in a job, can add up to to longer time to complete.

Also does that not add another layer of Liability, if some numb nut hit your helper, or the ladder or caused you to fall off the ladder or drop tools, conduit or ?.

icex
Premium Member
join:2004-05-22
USA

1 edit

icex

Premium Member

There is hardly anyone in the shop, but I plan to have some tape to tape the area off and cones around the ladder.

ETA: The conduit will be around the back of the building, no one is around there. Just the wiring is done in the thirft store.