All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: Looks like no fishing for me this weekend

that spear pissed me off, i thought it did the say thing darklogix, but noooooooooo its an item you have to equip and ends up replacing the fishing pole. so lame. or i just cant seem to figure out how to plant it. all it does is equip for me :-(

Websensed
@sbcglobal.net

Websensed

Anon

»www.wowhead.com/item=88535

Sharpened Tuskarr Spear
Binds when picked up

Main Hand

14 - 27 Damage

Speed 2.50

(8.3 damage per second)
Durability 30 / 30
Item Level 10
Requires The Anglers - Revered

Use: Plant the spear in the ground, increasing Fishing skill by 15 for anyone who remains within 15 yds. Lasts 2 min. (5 Min Cooldown)
"A traditional Tuskarr fishing spear; the craftsmanship is a sight to behold."

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Jodokast

Premium Member

to Jodokast
well it costs 1000g so I hope its not just another rod.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix

Premium Member

btw per the comments on wowhead people have managed to get the buff from the spear to stack to 100 and if fishing skill past some point still ups the chance for good things then that would be the way to win the turny.
Jodokast

Jodokast

ok, im going to mess with that spear and figure out how to make it work then.

regarding the fishing tourny, you can win it with level one fishing since you fish in pools no fishing skill required, i have won the tourny at least five times

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Per some reading you don't have to fish in pools, but pools up the odds.
Jodokast

Jodokast

true, you can fish in any open water, but if you are fishing to win. pools makes a huge differance, all my wins have been from fishing in pools and pools have no fishing level to catch whats in the pool. since i dont try to win anymore, heres my winning strat\tip fish at shalazar basin start at the northern lake and work your way south to the center lake and follow a river after that. I have always caught a fish in less than 10 minutes if im going to win.

the one time that was really odd, it took me about 15minutes to catch the shark, i had fogotten to set my hearth to Dal. so I ended up flying all the way back and STILL was first to turn in and won it! oh that was truely amazing.