uniqs
share rss forum feed

ghostly57

join:2011-08-22
QC, Canada
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Cable internet in Quebec

said by TSI Marc:

Right now we're focused on fixing the wait times and really amping up the whole experience of dealing with us. The wait times in particular are crushing us right now. We have a new office we're opening up in Gatineau. This will also help with our French support.

WOW, that's pretty exciting! What's the address of your new place, if you know it?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
said by ghostly57:

said by TSI Marc:

Right now we're focused on fixing the wait times and really amping up the whole experience of dealing with us. The wait times in particular are crushing us right now. We have a new office we're opening up in Gatineau. This will also help with our French support.

WOW, that's pretty exciting! What's the address of your new place, if you know it?

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I do know the address but I'll hold off for a bit more until we're moved in... We get the keys on November 1st... It will take a few weeks until we're moved in... We start doing interviews next week for site manager and 20 bilingual techs.

Just gave the green light today for 20 more techs in Chatham as well. We're in the process of converting temporary employees to permanent, cross training for additional tech help as well as hired more then 50 staff in the last few months.

Tech training program has also been increased to 4 weeks.

Simply put, we need more techs. If you're in those areas and interested, send me or Pierre a resume.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

ghostly57

join:2011-08-22
QC, Canada
You might just get the country out of recession if you keep hiring people at the pace LOL.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
Hehe yeah.. We're doing everything we can to get on top of it.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy