Search similar:

uniqs

kpossible
Premium Member
join:2003-09-11

kpossible

Premium Member

Trouble with HBO GO, MAX GO

For the last two days, I have been unable to login to HBO GO or MAX GO on any of my devices. I cannot login to HBO GO on my Roku, either. I emailed HBO and they stated that it is my internet provider, as it says that I am not entitled to the service. I just started a movie four days ago - I am indeed a subscriber per my HBO and Cinexmax subscriptions. I have been using both services since they became available.

Any one else?

jc13
@wideopenwest.com

jc13

Anon

Not sure if this is related, but I am unable to login to the BTN2GO app today also on my iPad.
baess
join:2011-01-28

2 edits

baess to kpossible

to kpossible
I can't sign in to HBOGo.

edit: Everything is working for me now. 11/1/12. I think in my case it was an HBO issue.

name
@sbcglobal.net

name to kpossible

Anon

to kpossible
My roku box wont play hbo go anymore. I think it's wow related.
pparks1
join:2002-01-01
Westland, MI

pparks1 to kpossible

to kpossible
Hmmm...I'm in Westland and I watched HBO Go last night for the first time in awhile and had no problems.

I'm checking right now from my phone to see if it comes up. It seems to be working alright for me.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to kpossible

Premium Member

to kpossible
If you're having issues with authenticating to HBO GO, please contact customer service, as it could be an issue with the recent billing conversion.

Chamo
@wideopenwest.com

Chamo to kpossible

Anon

to kpossible
Same here can't log in to HBOgo even though I have it in my Wow bundle.
baess
join:2011-01-28

baess

said by Chamo :

Same here can't log in to HBOgo even though I have it in my Wow bundle.

I just checked again and it is still working for me. Interestingly even though it says I am signed in when I log on it still pops up the register/sign in box. I just close it.

Follow Dan's advice and call CS as it must be something specific to your account.