spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HLCS

@spcsdns.net

Steam Support/Account recovery!?

I am trying to play HL/Cs classic but I forgot the account password and the email associated with that account! So now i'm screwed! I have just submitted the ticked to Steam Support, so I was wondering If someone have had the similar problem before to mine? And how long did it take you to recover your old account?

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
said by HLCS :

I am trying to play HL/Cs classic but I forgot the account password and the email associated with that account! So now i'm screwed! I have just submitted the ticked to Steam Support, so I was wondering If someone have had the similar problem before to mine? And how long did it take you to recover your old account?

So are you completely blocked from accessing your steam account you mean? or am i missing something? IF you are blocked from your steam account (logging in and playing games and/or changing settings to that account, have you tried logging in and get a message saying something like: we have sent a code to your account or do you want to send a code to your email account so you will regain access to this steam account? If it is exactly like this and you have tried entering in the code that was sent to your steam's default email address but its somehow not allowing you (for a strange reason) then i recommend you to use yahoo email provider, just open a fresh clean and new yahoo account, then you can finally access everything again with a new sent code to your yahoo account.

I should probably add that you need access before you change to your new yahoo account. Thats the bad thing about steam, it is not compatible with every single email provider out there on the web, as far as i know, this problem will never be solved.
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

HLCS

@spcsdns.net
I cannot log into an old account,because I forgot the password for it! And I can't remember an old email address for that account lol However I have provided CD Key to Steam Support so hopefully they will restore my account and send me the reset code to the new email address?

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
said by HLCS :

I cannot log into an old account,because I forgot the password for it! And I can't remember an old email address for that account lol However I have provided CD Key to Steam Support so hopefully they will restore my account and send me the reset code to the new email address?

I was just curious if this problem was resolved?
It might take up to 3 weeks to get a response from steam so be prepared (or longer)
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.