how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Manitu

join:2007-01-11
Mesa, AZ

[AZ] Need Data Allocation Upgrade

Way over the usage limits for quite some time. Called today and was told the most upgrade would give me is 50m and 400G. Would prefer to keep current 25M speed but have 600-750 G. Roomate accounts would require both to be same level of service? Might be able to work with one ultimate and one premier, but would really just prefer usage upgrade, phone reps at sales were less than informative or in some cases were giving me information I felt was in error.

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:1

I have read that if you subscribe to Cox's Business class service the usage limits are much higher than the Residential service usage limits. Business Internet Ultra for Home Office might be your best value. »ww2.cox.com/business/arizona/dat···cing.cox
I used Tempe as the city just to get something in Arizona. Make sure to get the exact city and service address checked as some areas may not get Ultra yet. You might have to settle for Premium.

CoxTech1
VIP
join:2002-04-25
Chesapeake, VA
kudos:76
reply to Manitu

I believe the modems don't need to be on the same tier of service anymore although it does make things a little more confusion. Going to a business home office connection is definitely an option as well as setting up a roomate account which would also separate the billing.

Manitu

join:2007-01-11
Mesa, AZ

Went with Small Office Home Business account..problem solved. Thanks for steering us.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to davidhoffman

said by davidhoffman:

I have read that if you subscribe to Cox's Business class service the usage limits are much higher than the Residential service usage limits. Business Internet Ultra for Home Office might be your best value. »ww2.cox.com/business/arizona/dat···cing.cox
I used Tempe as the city just to get something in Arizona. Make sure to get the exact city and service address checked as some areas may not get Ultra yet. You might have to settle for Premium.

I think every D3 area which is arizona-wide can get ultra now. a bigger bucket o' bytes would be a nice option but cox would rather have a double the price for biz[same speed option] than a same speed but heavier usage rez option.
--
Despises any post with strings.