reply to shavkaca
Re: Cirago NUS1000 USB storage Link I've not used this, but these are the first basic steps:
1. If powering on/off, or the factory reset button does nothing.
2. You cannot access the config page/password screen by typing in 192.168.1.66 or 192.168.1.66:1010, nor NSU1000:1010, or if using an apple, NSU1000.local.1010.
3. Does it show up at all in your network places?
4. Have you replaced the network cable?
5. When you said ping, which address did you ping?
Or the DNS servers it uses?
6. Is the rest of your network discover-able? It runs off DHCP and you may find it isn't the box, it maybe the computer, have you tried a second computer, iphone or other hardware, that is, is the same issue from more than 1 source trying to access it?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke