Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Halloween fun!

said by TSI Marc:

Well, actually, I took pictures. With my iPhone5 in case you missed that.

it was hard to miss.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

Lol it's ironic too because I just switched from a blackberry bold a few weeks ago... That I really liked... Still having a difficult time with the keyboard.

I have to admit that the iPhone is pretty slick, everything except the keyboard is a giant upgrade.. Since I got it, everybody seems to be saying sort of like what happened in this thread.. Hehe I can't help but think.. I rock, because I bought something. And it's shinny. And others think I'm cool. LOL like we're all in high school still hehe. (Some on here might well be still I suppose!? Hehe) crazy how we're all nerds these days! I like it! It's the ultimate revenge of the nerds!
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

The screen size on the BB's is what really kills it for me... too small... that and I never liked the OS the way it works...

You'll get used to the keyboard. It eventually learns how you type as well, correcting errors...

I'm still on a 2 year old iPhone4, I skipped the 4S, but I'll upgrade to the 5 when there will be a jailbreak out.
--

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to TSI Marc

I never liked blackblueberry either. It looks old school

iPhone is the way to go, I got iPhone 4 and upgraded to iPhone 5. Impressed with the light weight, look, screen and minus the defective unit I received.

Happy Halloween Teksavvy!

TSI Jon
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
reply to TSI Marc

Click for full size
TSI Angelo
Still in the Halloween spirit. We decided to prank one of the Team Leads and told him that he shouldn't work his associates to death.
--
Social Media Relations Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

TSI Thomas
Premium
join:2011-09-28

Sometimes I have to work them to the bone!!! Ha ha ha!

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to TSI Jon

you kill me!

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON