uniqs

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D

Re: [Raiding] Heart of Fear (or Entomology: A Love Affair)

You have to clear MSV in order to do HoF. Unless the RF version counts, which is possible.
shivan88
join:2010-04-07
Waterloo, IA

shivan88

said by stonhinge:

You have to clear MSV in order to do HoF. Unless the RF version counts, which is possible.

Are we sure this is correct? I thought I read that you needed to clear Heart of Fear in order to enter the next raid Terrace of Endless Springs but I don't see where we need to clear MSV to enter HoF. My group is also only 4/6 in MSV and we were thinking about going into HoF tomorrow if possible so I'd appreciate clarification.

Thanks!

stonhinge
Premium Member
Topeka, KS

stonhinge

Premium Member

From personally checking all of 30 seconds ago, either clearing LFR counts, or no such limitation is in effect.
shivan88
join:2010-04-07
Waterloo, IA

shivan88

Yeah only requirement I've found is 470 ilvl

stonhinge
Premium Member
Topeka, KS

stonhinge

Premium Member

470 ilvl is for LFR. There is no ilvl requirement for normal/heroic.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to stonhinge

Premium Member

to stonhinge
said by stonhinge:

From personally checking all of 30 seconds ago, either clearing LFR counts, or no such limitation is in effect.

Only req for HoF is be in a raid group from a single server.

ToES you must have completed HoF.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I did the first half of HoF this morning, one shot on everything thanks to an awesome group, the fights are a lot of fun but there is not a lot to do at least for tanks on LFR.

First boss intercept the exhale, second boss taunt on the assault and third boss does not need a tank.

One thing I found is that I suck at dodging tornadoes on the gauntlet phase on the second boss.