Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [PvE] Pride and Ego: Leading the Alliance on Nathrezim

The idea is you can basically get 10 Scrolls of Wisdom back if you get an upgrade and don't intend for an alt to use it. Scrolls are time-limited to 1 a day (or 5 spirits per CD bypass), and since they have value in making Darkmoon cards, getting back 10 (after investing 20) is a nice perk.

Remember the staff is only 476. It's a great starter staff, but you're supposed to replace it with a sha-touched weapon out of LFR at the very least.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Sha touched LFR weapons won't be available yet, but soon.

I need to look at the loot tables again but HoF right?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D
said by DarkLogix:

so is wyzard interested in raiding with us? I noticed the lack of replies last night.

yeah... he was grinding out dungeons back2back so I think he just missed a lot of tells. I got a lot of DBM spam, lol. He just needs a new OH (so I'll try to make a fan) so he can get into LFR.
said by Nick D:

Remember the staff is only 476. It's a great starter staff, but you're supposed to replace it with a sha-touched weapon out of LFR at the very least.

Agreed. The AGI staff will start on my druid then move to the monk. The SPR staff "might" start on my priest and move to my druid then to my monk. I have BIG PLANS for these items... .big plans... lol.