|reply to MikeBtp |
Re: [CFL] Questions before Moving to Brighthouse from DirecTV-Or
1) For me it's excellent. it is 1080i and as of last count we have well over 200 channels in HD
2) I've never had an issue with skipping or out of sync
3) The only time I've ever had an outage for an extended time was back in 2004 when the hurricanes hit.
4) 7 days and yes the boxes have series record
5) I had a Cisco box that worked nice
They (BH) just did a guide update and while it's nothing compared to DirecTV it allows you to sort by favorites and HD only. Hope this helps you and welcome to BH!