diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

Thats a bad idea

I work in some very heavy fumes off and on of kerosene burning, oil, gasoline and even diesel.. The only burning source is the purest and cleanest is propane.. Burning diesel is a bit too heavy for some...
I hope someone will be getting ahold of human services and get this problem taken care of, if the exhaust system is hocked up right then that might work.
--
HN7000S/ 1 watt/ pro plus edition/ 4 pc's on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT
I think they have the exhaust system working perfectly or they'd be having some major issues with the generator.

I'd have to say, "Bravo Peer1", but they really need to offload to another site or tell all their servers to reduce power consumption. Me, I'd use the multi-gigabit trunks to move data to a secondary location just in case. That way, if the generator does fail, it *should* be easy to shift the traffic to the secondary location.

BTW: I heard WV got a few feet of snow. I'm surprised you're online (HughesNet).
--
Bresnan 30M/5M | CenturyLink 5M/896K
MyWS[PnmIIX3@3.2G,8G RAM,500G+1.5T+2T HDDs,Win7]
WifeWS[A64@2G,2G RAM,120G HDD,Win7]
Router[2xP3@1G,2G RAM,18G HDD,Allied Telesyn AT2560FX,2xDigital DE504,Sun X1034A,2xSun X4444A,SMC 8432BTA,Gentoo]

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
wow, finally I managed to make it back to this page.. Yes Simba7 you heard right but my area only got flurries for a couple of hours or even less than that.. However those "flurries" are NOT my cause for my connection being so slow, its the service company. All day today i could not load not one page successfully without any errors, any broken pictures or anything like that, I can't even stay logged into my skype while loading google's homepage.. It takes me a half an hour to load up google homepage, are you seriuos??? and HN if you are listening to this (reeding) then PLEASE F@CK OFF!! I can post what I want about you, I tried my damndest hardest to give you everything i could about my issue.. what did you do? deleted most of my posts.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

The only burning source is the purest and cleanest is propane..

Wrong. Natural Gas is much cleaner even when it is wet with up to 20% Propane in it. Dry Natural Gas as it is called after refining is pure Methane. Much cleaner burning than Propane.

»www.naturalgas.org/overview/back ··· ound.asp
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?