Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme

Re: [MoP] Farming rares for their unique item or achievement

said by cigtyme:

After just killing rares in all of Pandara i picked up a ILvL 420 epic head soulbound, and a 440 mail agility chest BoE. Anyone else gotten Epics from rares?

I got a one hander strength mace. What sucks is it is usuable at 85 and is 440IL I think. However, it is BoP. I don't understand the reasoning behind that? Shouldn't they make all the items BoE?

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

1 edit

Tweakbl to eve8

to eve8
CCleaner works with this to. Thru the Recyclebin icon you can access costume folders/files with CrapCleaner.

The path is

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\creaturecache.wdb
Tweakbl

Tweakbl to cigtyme

to cigtyme
Yes, some directly. The Monkey in Wilds, drops Spriggin's Sproggin' Leggin' (Healing Leather ilvl 420)

Here is a link to ALL MOP Rare NPCs and what they drop.

»www.wowhead.com/guide=11 ··· pandaria
Tweakbl

Tweakbl to Ginjer

to Ginjer
Also here is a link to Rare Item spawns.

I do this cause I think its a great feature for WOW. To have items laying around adds a bit of realism the game has been lacking.

With that said. I don't wanna see any you ninjaing my Spawns on Durotan. Beware my Wrath. :-P J/K

»www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to Tweakbl

to Tweakbl
said by Tweakbl:

Rare NPC's are not the only Rare things spawning in MOP. There are armor and weapons to. Just laying on the ground at certain places.

I can't find the mining pick that procs gems when you mine.... I wonder what's the spawn time?

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl

Not sure, but I got lucky, I have 2 on my main I was planning on sending to DK alt.