All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
whoaru99
join:2003-12-17

whoaru99 to mmainprize

to mmainprize

Re: [HSI] Promo up - Options now?

Yup, I guess you got me there. You don't necessarily or automatically move into the new plan, you default back to some non-promo/non-contract previous pricing tier. Again though, at the end of the day it's pretty much just semantics. The point remains the same; the price (generally speaking) goes up when the promo/contract ends, and it should be no big surprise.

I think y'all have me the wrong way. It would be great if Charter would offer lower plans for those interested. My beef is some seem to be implying, if not outright stating, you're entitled to that and that Charter should be forced to provide it.
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

said by whoaru99:

I think y'all have me the wrong way. It would be great if Charter would offer lower plans for those interested. My beef is some seem to be implying, if not outright stating, you're entitled to that and that Charter should be forced to provide it.

So according to you a large number of customers desiring lower speed value priced services are not correct in demanding this?

Some things are timeless...one of them is,

The "customer" is ALWAYS right.

You must have an MBA.

Now just "WHOM" is it that keeps Charter (and all other businesses) "in business"????

The "customers" or the executive MBAs? LOL
whoaru99

1 edit

whoaru99

Did you intentionally ignore the whole point of that quoted statement, or just not read it carefully enough?
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

2 edits

15444104 (banned)

said by whoaru99:

Did you intentionally ignore the whole point of that quoted statement, or just not read it carefully enough?

I read "in between" the lines of your statement.

You are basically painting any customer that wants something different as a UNreasonable subscriber. That is how your statements come across. Everyone of them.

I know you don't agree that the "customer" is king, and ALWAYS RIGHT.

Tom is doing the SAME thing that JCP "genius" Ron Johnson is attempting, to force the customer accept "his" vision. LOL

Thing is that very few customer demographics are as slavishly gullible and well....dumb enough to tolerate an executive telling them what they should want or how they should be thrilled to pay outrageous prices to be cool. LOL

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958 to whoaru99

Premium Member

to whoaru99
said by whoaru99:

Yup, I guess you got me there. You don't necessarily or automatically move into the new plan, you default back to some non-promo/non-contract previous pricing tier. Again though, at the end of the day it's pretty much just semantics. The point remains the same; the price (generally speaking) goes up when the promo/contract ends, and it should be no big surprise.

With as ignorantly as Charter has been operating lately, and as you can see by what some of the other posters here are saying, it won't be long before Charter WILL BE forced to provide what we, the people, want!
whoaru99

1 edit

whoaru99 to 15444104

to 15444104
Thank you. That answered my question, albeit in a rather round about way. The point was intentionally ignored.
whoaru99

whoaru99 to cork1958

to cork1958
If market forces drive it that's great. If forced by other means that's bad.