how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

chem4

join:2012-10-15
Rosemead, CA

A+ experience with Charter Direct

Just wanted to say after many calls/online chats... CharterDirect was the key to fix my issues.

Everything is running smooth now, and i am a happy camper!

jeh1984

join:2012-10-17
Asheville, NC
I would have to second that. They are very helpful and they show a willing to help and resolve issues!

CharterSteve
Premium
join:2011-01-17
Chesterfield, MO
kudos:5
reply to chem4
said by chem4:

Just wanted to say after many calls/online chats... CharterDirect was the key to fix my issues.

Everything is running smooth now, and i am a happy camper!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team I'm happy I was able to get this addressed and resolved for you quickly and that it continues to run smoothly for you!

If we can help with any questions or concerns in the future, you can reach us by starting a new thread in the Charter Direct forum. Have a great weekend!

Steve

kruser
Premium
join:2002-06-01
Eastern MO
reply to chem4
I agree with that as well.
As few problems as I've had, the guys in Direct have always come through.

mikiee

join:2009-06-10
Saint Louis, MO
I go along with the consensus here. They helped resolve a frequent outage problem that I had.

whoaru99

join:2003-12-17
reply to chem4
In the few times I've used Charter Direct I've always had good response time and my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction in a professional manner.

nunya
LXI 483
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
kudos:13
reply to chem4
The Charter Direct forum is one of the few positives Charter actually has going for it these days.
--
If someone refers to herself / himself as a "guru", they probably aren't.

Masque

join:2001-12-04
Auburn, MI
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to chem4
I'll add my $.02 in with the rest. They've been very good with me and were able to resolve any issues and answer all questions (maybe not always what I wanted to hear, but answered anyway )