spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Mote of Harmony change?

Anyone else notice that Motes of Harmony is starting to drop a little more? Or am I just getting lucky.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

RNG gods are looking upon you.

/grats
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
luck

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
The RNG gods have smiled upon you praise be to the RNG gods for thy can be merciless.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

Venom14 to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
i'm actually not seeing as many as i once was; seems you are picking up the ones ment for me. Please mail them to me at your earliest convinience.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Yeah, I'd rather them grant me loot in LFR and not motes........5 weeks and only tank bracers. Counting the coin usage.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Careful on your wishes, RNG gods are on easy on those who offend them.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I think theres more than one RNG god.

The god of raid loot
The god of dungeon loot
The god of world mob loot
The god of Crits
and a few more

but they're all buddies so best to not offend any of them
Chuck_IV
join:2003-11-18
Connecticut

Chuck_IV to Venom14

to Venom14
said by Venom14:

i'm actually not seeing as many as i once was; seems you are picking up the ones ment for me. Please mail them to me at your earliest convinience.

Agree. I had a nice little spot picked out when I first ran through it that was dropping motes pretty well(the mobs were easy to kill) in the past, but recently they have been stingy.

I hate the fact these things are bind on pickup. IMO they should be at least bind on account for now, where you can shift them between your own characters but not trade them with others players.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

said by Chuck_IV:

I hate the fact these things are bind on pickup. IMO they should be at least bind on account for now, where you can shift them between your own characters but not trade them with others players.

Amen to that. They are mostly useless for Jewel Crafters, Tailors, and Alchemist. Blacksmithing and Engineering have some things, so far Engineering seems to have the most stuff. I've made a couple of sets of the goggles that allow you to see more nodes, the dragon (might make more for gold), didn't make the teleporter as I don't see a lot of need for it at the moment and I'm at 600 already.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

The god of raid loot
The god of dungeon loot
The god of Crits
and a few more

The god of non-hit-capped-fresh-90s hates me right now.

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium Member
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH

s1deout to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
I got revered with Tillers so I can plant songbells and harvest Motes to make into Spirits for my blacksmithing. Right now I am averaging about 2 SoP's a day this way so it takes a couple of days to craft the gear since almost all of it needs 8 SoP's.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to Cptbeatstix

Anon

to Cptbeatstix
I have 17 Spirits of Harmony and no use for them as I don't craft.

I realize I can figure out what's hot on the AH (shards?) but I have a lot of gold and nothing to spend it on as it is. Also I wonder if at some point they might add something to the Harmony vendor that I might actually want.

/shrug

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Golden Lotus (the herb) may be more scarce than shards. Look into that before you buy.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

I traditionally price my spirits for crafts as 3x Golden Lotus.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
I've been thinking about this Mote of Harmony thing. Right now, they're BoP, but they're used primarily for your professions, right?

These things assist in accumulating patterns or in crafting items, correct? I was thinking that if I could continue to work on it, get all my characters to 90 and just keep pounding out Tillers dailies.

Ghostcrawler has mentioned about making these items BoA. I can see that pressure sinking as more people continue to get alts towards the end-game. If this is possible, I could have 10 champs at exalted with Tillers, all growing 16 motes per day.

That would be 160 motes, or 16 Spirits of Harmony that I could use to acquire patterns, craft epic gear, etc. I could then toss those items on the AH for 30-50k gold, crafting 2-4 pieces of gear a day and pulling down some serious cash.
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

Everyone will do this. The market will crash....

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Get ten toons to 90 and get them exalted with the Tillers?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Vinceruos_t

Premium Member

to Vinceruos_t
said by Vinceruos_t:

Everyone will do this. The market will crash....

they will be tradeable long before there will be enough people with enough alts to crash the market.

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy to Exodus

MVM

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Ghostcrawler has mentioned about making these items BoA. I can see that pressure sinking as more people continue to get alts towards the end-game. If this is possible, I could have 10 champs at exalted with Tillers, all growing 16 motes per day.

Right now I've got two toons that can grow them for 28 motes a day, if I want. Since they are BOP I'm doing the leather plant on my Jewel Crafter and motes on my Blacksmith / Engineer. I have a third toon with eight plots working on the rep to grow motes.

The rest are up and coming, but I just don't have the time to play that I used to have.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by DarkLogix:

The god of raid loot
The god of dungeon loot
The god of Crits
and a few more

The god of non-hit-capped-fresh-90s hates me right now.

well atleast the hit god can be banished with more hit.
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1 edit

Threatco to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
Step 1) Go to Zhu's Watch in eastern Karasang Wilds.

Step 2) Follow the quest line to the culmination quest that has to put the mask on the guy in town to spawn a boss. It's a phased quest with a hozen NPC helping you as horde.

Step 3) Mount up and round up the 15 or so 90k HP level 86 sha creatures then aoe them. Loot 2-3 motes. Wait 2 seconds for them to respawn.

Step 4) Repeat.

Don't complete quest. If you leave the area, talk to the NPC again to enter the phase with the sha creatures.

If you all ready did this quest, then your SOOL. Level an alt.

I leveled from 85-89.5 so far on my rogue there exclusivly. Have been making bank. No quests, no dungeons, no PvP. Just round up and aoe loot and repeat. It's nice being phased since you so rarely see anyone. They don't drop crafting mats. Once in a while you see someone come kill 8 of them then the boss then leave. It's almost always left to you.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Threatco:

No quests, no dungeons, no PvP. Just round up and aoe loot and repeat. It's nice being phased since you so rarely see anyone. They don't drop crafting mats. Once in a while you see someone come kill 8 of them then the boss then leave. It's almost always left to you.

that's awesome.
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1 edit

Threatco

They do have 100% drop rate of something. Usualy 1 grey worth 10 silver, and about 5% or so seem to be rare greys that sell for 8g.

And they drop BoE lvl 83-85 req greens with regular frequency. I ended up with lots of DE mats fast. So even your gold goes up a little bit doing this.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Threatco

Premium Member

to Threatco
How many total motes are you up to then?