Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

1 edit

Immer

Premium Member

Re: [PvE] Pride and Ego: Leading the Alliance on Nathrezim

Click for full size
So this is where we stand currently, and it's not bad. Losing 4 raiders in the same week isn't easy... all 4 were powerhouses. We are still raid-capable. For Saturday night, barring RL interventions, I'll need one of my alternates to step in at DPS and I'll have to ask Machiavelian to be my third healer.

Our officers have some alts in the works (for more flexibility in raid compositions). We'll find something that feels just right for us. In the meantime, keep up the rep grinds, profession shuffles, etc. I will continue mailing out crafted gear/gems/enchants as I come across them. So, if you get gear from one of my alts, Happy Holidays! No need to repay... pay forward. If you already have better gear then find someone else in the guild who can benefit from it. (or just return it to me and I'll find it another home).

Take care, everyone!

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

Sanc's Gearing Update:

Been queueing for specific dungeons, and only clearing specific bosses for loot, got 3 pieces last night. I still need a 463 tanking helm (for the meta-gem love), and a 463 tanking weapon. By accident I crafted the wrong weapon 2 days ago. The response to my ticket was a resounding no (as foretold by Tier/Muzzle).

I need the helm from Brother Korloff, and the schword from Ook-Ook (its in his dooker). After that I'm in full tanking gear, all tank, all the time.

I still have the holy spec and gear in my bag. The ret set has been dropped (in the bank) and of course the ret spec is a recent memory now.

Wants: If anyone has the spirits of harmony and the skill to craft the tanking mace I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try to sell off the 2h axe i made, if it doesn't sell i may trade it to a guildy for an alt.

Happy Hunting!!!

Edit: my healing ui SO does not work for tanking...
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

did you do the new scenario for the arena ala Amphitheatre of anguish, if not you can get a 463 weapon from it.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

I thought it was a 450 weapon...? At least it was when I did it on my resto druid last week.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
I did one scenario that was like a revamped TOC and only got a 450 weapon from it.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
said by clawfury:

I thought it was a 450 weapon...? At least it was when I did it on my resto druid last week.

We did it the other day. Someone else said it was 463 as well. When we finished, we got 450's.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

It's a 450 weapon.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

And Sanctisimo got his already because he started out healing for us.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by Nick D:

It's a 450 weapon.

^truth
said by Immer:

And Sanctisimo got his already because he started out healing for us.

^truth

Technically, I've built 3 full armor sets at this point in the xpac. Just trying to finish out the Tanking set to be a competitive (read: alive) tank.