spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Warrior fury guide?

I don't want to step on anyones toes. If you guys would like for me to do a fury guide like my tank one, I can do that after I finish the tank one out.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

At this point I say just do it as you find time+motivation. It is rare that people actually post the same guide at the same time. If that happens, we'll find a way to deconflict.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
and disagree with whatever we find invalid.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
said by Gan:

This should be what you're looking for, it's the fury warrior's bible!

1. Roll a fury warrior. fury warriors are awesome!

2. Kill everything that moves. Sheep, frogs, and stunned mobs drop extra loot. Kill them first.

3. LoS = Lots of Speed. As soon as the tank pulls, charge in and whirlwind all the mobs right where they are. You'll probably get aggro of everything because you're so awesome!

4. Don't get distracted by that blue word stuff down in the corner. That's just your competitors trying to distract you so they can beat you on the damage meter. Damage meters are awesome!

5. Don't kill the target marked with a skull. Skulls are for pansies. Be sure to kill all the non marked targets first. Everyone else can gang up on the skull while you solo the other stuff. Who's awesome? You're awesome!

6. If the healer can't keep you alive they must really suck. You do just fine without a healer when you're questing!!!11

7. If the tank complains about you pulling extra mobs just remind him that you wear plate too! And besides, they never kill you, they just end up going to that stupid healer. The healer's always last place on the damage meters anyway.

8. If you get kicked from the group its just because everyone was so jealous of how awesome you are. Spam that damage meter proudly!

9. Being threatening = being awesome. Never get reduced threat enchants and never let any of your competitors put any reduced threat debuffs on you. They're trying to steal your spotlight. After all, if all the mobs aren't attacking you, how will everyone know how awesome you are?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

wow take me back in the way back machine Mr. Peabody

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

Venom14 to JB9

to JB9
yeah, i let that guy die more than a few times. After the 4th time the fury warrior died, he asked, "WTF, no heals at all?" I replied, "You didn't roll tank."

/fin

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to JB9

to JB9
Wow, been a while since I have seen that one.

Been messing around on some low lvl toons and swapped my 44 warrior from arms to fury and put the heirloom 2h mace in OH to go with the 2h heirloom sword in MH. Is titan's grip still the way to go or is SMF getting some love again?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

they are within 2% of each other, some fights favor one over the other it really player prefference
Diabolik
join:2010-12-07
New York, NY

Diabolik to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
I used to swear by fury, but lately I've been liking arms a lot better. I don't know seems like a smoother rotation. That being said, what are the stat priorities for fury? I forget how much hit is needed to be effective.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

okay, so Cptbeatstix See Profile will right the fury guide and Diabolik See Profile will right the arms guide...

...and GO!
Expand your moderator at work
Josof
join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Josof to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix

Re: Warrior fury guide?

Just came back and started leveling my warrior. Whats smoother this expansion in terms of rage gen and uptime, TG or SMF.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
I keep seeing the title as "Warrior Furry guide" and keep looking for pandas.. lol
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Josof

Premium Member

to Josof
SMF Jo