uniqs

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to Immer

to Immer

Re: [PvE] Pride and Ego: Leading the Alliance on Nathrezim

Sanc's Gearing Update:

Been queueing for specific dungeons, and only clearing specific bosses for loot, got 3 pieces last night. I still need a 463 tanking helm (for the meta-gem love), and a 463 tanking weapon. By accident I crafted the wrong weapon 2 days ago. The response to my ticket was a resounding no (as foretold by Tier/Muzzle).

I need the helm from Brother Korloff, and the schword from Ook-Ook (its in his dooker). After that I'm in full tanking gear, all tank, all the time.

I still have the holy spec and gear in my bag. The ret set has been dropped (in the bank) and of course the ret spec is a recent memory now.

Wants: If anyone has the spirits of harmony and the skill to craft the tanking mace I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try to sell off the 2h axe i made, if it doesn't sell i may trade it to a guildy for an alt.

Happy Hunting!!!

Edit: my healing ui SO does not work for tanking...
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

did you do the new scenario for the arena ala Amphitheatre of anguish, if not you can get a 463 weapon from it.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

I thought it was a 450 weapon...? At least it was when I did it on my resto druid last week.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
I did one scenario that was like a revamped TOC and only got a 450 weapon from it.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
said by clawfury:

I thought it was a 450 weapon...? At least it was when I did it on my resto druid last week.

We did it the other day. Someone else said it was 463 as well. When we finished, we got 450's.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

It's a 450 weapon.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

And Sanctisimo got his already because he started out healing for us.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by Nick D:

It's a 450 weapon.

^truth
said by Immer:

And Sanctisimo got his already because he started out healing for us.

^truth

Technically, I've built 3 full armor sets at this point in the xpac. Just trying to finish out the Tanking set to be a competitive (read: alive) tank.