[Internet] FAIL Bell Internet Move to Date, Still Waiting
I'm posting this seeking for understanding and advice and maybe someone at Bell will see it. Here's the situation:
- Need to move Internet without moving phone from an apartment (Unlimited High Speed) to condo (FTTH) without a phone line.
- First call in English, seems great, the girl seems to understand and I get a confirmation number!
- Email confirmation includes phone installation fees and other additional fees and wrong installation dates (not discussed). 1 hour wasted.
- Second call in French to see what's wrong, make the changes, the girl notices that the order was not well inputted leading to the other fees. She cannot cancel or do anything, sends me to Retention. 30 minutes wasted.
- Third call in with retention, the guy just talks in circles and does not understand the situation. Gets someone from Fiber Optics Department to talk to me. The guy (Christophe) gets it and said it will take several steps to disjoint my old line, cancel the account and open a new one. 1 hour wasted.
- I get a call at 7 AM on a Sunday from a tech to schedule an installation at my old address, wtf?
- Called 1 week in advance to confirm that everything is scheduled and in order for Friday installation.
- Everything seemed good, then I get a call from India during a cocktail telling me they cannot come the next day to perform the installation, told them to move it to next week, the guy doesn't seem to understand English and I ask for a supervisor to talk to me, 10 min wait. So it is confirmed on Nov. 2nd 2012.
- Nov 1st 2012, I receive a brief call to confirm my appointment.
- Nov 2nd 11 AM, I call to get a status update, they cannot find my number or my confirmation number, it showed as CANCELLED for some reason. More digging the rep calls Bell Installation, waits for 20 minutes, nothing. She digs and found out my dry loop number and confirmation number changed and that the Tech has the order in his schedule...
- I still wait, it's past the 8 to 12 window...how late can they be?
What to do or expect now...calling again...