All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Maar
join:2009-04-09
Story, AR

Maar

Re: DSL Speed Issues

Does anyone here have any personal experience with any of the cellular phone carriers "Home Phone Connect Services" like this »www.verizonwireless.com/ ··· ct.shtml StraightTalk also offers the same thing for $15 a month and the device is $100 bucks. »www.straighttalkhomephone.com/

I am not going to continue to pay Windstream $150 a month for such terrible service. I know my shitty internet cost will go up 5 or 10 bucks with Greenstreak, but I will still save about $100 a month if I go with one of these mobile home phone services.
Maar

Maar

Bashlin
join:2011-06-20
Douglas, GA

Bashlin to Maar

to Maar
said by Maar:

Does anyone here have any personal experience with any of the cellular phone carriers "Home Phone Connect Services" like this »www.verizonwireless.com/ ··· ct.shtml StraightTalk also offers the same thing for $15 a month and the device is $100 bucks. »www.straighttalkhomephone.com/

I am not going to continue to pay Windstream $150 a month for such terrible service. I know my shitty internet cost will go up 5 or 10 bucks with Greenstreak, but I will still save about $100 a month if I go with one of these mobile home phone services.

verizon fusion is great so far..if you have a good signal, you'll always have high speed internet..not sure of how good it is away from the 4GLTE towers.
Maar
join:2009-04-09
Story, AR

Maar

said by Bashlin:

verizon fusion is great so far..if you have a good signal, you'll always have high speed internet..not sure of how good it is away from the 4GLTE towers.

I am pretty sure that Fusion is not an option for this area. What I am referring to is the device that replaces your land line via mobile, yet you still use your current home phone. Check out one one of the links. Basically what I want to do is get rid of Windstream as a land line provider. If they don't want to fix my internet, I am going to pay them as little as I can each month. Since this is a business, I pay $150+ every month for phone and internet. I could not care less if I am in their shitty phone book and yellow pages. It is 2012 who the hell still looks up numbers in a phone book?
Maar

Maar

Maar

Maar

Looks legit.

Maar

Maar

Maar

Maar

Speeds are still shit @ 1:30 AM

Maar

Maar