spc
uniqs

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

2 edits

meeeeeeeeee to FFH5

to FFH5

Re: RE: EFF Reminds Us That Open WiFi Isn't A Bad Thing.

In MY city Police routinely KILL people, escalating minor things in order to FORCE people to try to escape or defend themselves for a MINOR ISSUE, a Jay Walking warrant will do. Is THAT the Amerika you want to live in? I'd rather die fighting that, as so many AmeriCans have died to preserve THAT FREEDOM.

By the way, my city is a poor city, with the welfare bureaucrats as everywhere else stealing huge salaries, benefits beyond belief, perks beyond imagination and leaving crumbs for the people that actually NEED IT. MY open connection has resulted in at least 10 kids graduating college and getting out of this. I know cause they tracked me down and thanked me. There were probably many more that didn't. Yeah... MY open connection is evil.

If you want to place fault, place it where it belongs with the miles of civil servants and bureaucrats and politicians that feed off anything. Want to drop welfare costs? Set up a card table once a month in every village, town and city. Give everyone that shows up there 2 packets of $100's wrapped from the bank, no questions asked. Fire all the current bureaucrats. The poor will live better and the taxpayer will pay less.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by meeeeeeeeee:

In MY city Police routinely KILL people, escalating minor things in order to FORCE people to try to escape or defend themselves for a MINOR ISSUE

Sounds like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.
»nymag.com/news/crimelaw/ ··· 2011-10/
»www.npr.org/2012/03/14/1 ··· es-crime

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

3 edits

meeeeeeeeee

said by FFH5:

said by meeeeeeeeee:

In MY city Police routinely KILL people, escalating minor things in order to FORCE people to try to escape or defend themselves for a MINOR ISSUE

Sound like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.
»nymag.com/news/crimelaw/ ··· 2011-10/

They have good press and a corrupt government to back them. When it hits Federal Court, they ALWAYS settle for MILLIONS because they know they have no case. Don't believe all the propaganda you read.

By the way, the last two people MURDERED by Police had no gang ties... Geee.... They MUST have been terrorists. Can't WAIT till it starts happening in YOUR neighborhood. CRY THEN.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

Sounds like police have good reason to shoot down Newburgh citizens, many of which are gang members.

Doubtful. Way too many times I've observed police that have used ridiculously excessive force for no good reason.