uniqs
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1 edit

Threatco to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix

Re: Mote of Harmony change?

Step 1) Go to Zhu's Watch in eastern Karasang Wilds.

Step 2) Follow the quest line to the culmination quest that has to put the mask on the guy in town to spawn a boss. It's a phased quest with a hozen NPC helping you as horde.

Step 3) Mount up and round up the 15 or so 90k HP level 86 sha creatures then aoe them. Loot 2-3 motes. Wait 2 seconds for them to respawn.

Step 4) Repeat.

Don't complete quest. If you leave the area, talk to the NPC again to enter the phase with the sha creatures.

If you all ready did this quest, then your SOOL. Level an alt.

I leveled from 85-89.5 so far on my rogue there exclusivly. Have been making bank. No quests, no dungeons, no PvP. Just round up and aoe loot and repeat. It's nice being phased since you so rarely see anyone. They don't drop crafting mats. Once in a while you see someone come kill 8 of them then the boss then leave. It's almost always left to you.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Threatco:

No quests, no dungeons, no PvP. Just round up and aoe loot and repeat. It's nice being phased since you so rarely see anyone. They don't drop crafting mats. Once in a while you see someone come kill 8 of them then the boss then leave. It's almost always left to you.

that's awesome.
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

1 edit

Threatco

They do have 100% drop rate of something. Usualy 1 grey worth 10 silver, and about 5% or so seem to be rare greys that sell for 8g.

And they drop BoE lvl 83-85 req greens with regular frequency. I ended up with lots of DE mats fast. So even your gold goes up a little bit doing this.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Threatco

Premium Member

to Threatco
How many total motes are you up to then?