BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:161

Thank you for an amazing year!

Folks,

This weekend marks the one year anniversary of my transition to BHNtechXpert and I want to take a moment to personally thank you all for an amazing year of challenges, laughs, lively debates and most of all sharing of your personal Bright House Networks experiences.

We have an incrediblly active, diverse and growing community thanks to each and every one of you and our host Broadband Reports and I look forward to spending time with each of you daily no matter how good, bad or ugly the situation may be.

I also want to thank you for all the faith and trust you've placed in me to assist and and guide you with all things Bright House Networks related..Im truly humbled and honored to be here and the experience has been rewarding beyond imagination thanks to you.

Next year promises to be full of exiting things and very soon I'll be reaching out to you for suggestions on how we can better meet your needs here in the forums for 2013.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

dabhome

join:2012-10-28
Livonia, MI
I used to be with Bright House over a year ago and switched to uVerse. I have recently switched back.

I want to thank you! Having somebody who is technically competent and available to talk to is a huge plus. One of the reasons I left Bright House originally was an inability to talk to somebody who could give me a straight answer.

Again Thanks,
David

kparrish1

join:2010-06-28
Winter Park, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Job well done thanks!!
Keith

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House Net..

1 recommendation

reply to BHNtechXpert
Happy one year anniversary BHNtechXpert . I joined this BHN forum about a year ago. I've seen BHNtechXpert help soooo many BHN customers since I've been active on this forum. Its so nice being able to sleep at night in the comfort of knowing that if I ever have a BHN related issue all I have to do is come here and BHNtechXpert will help and resolve my issue. BHNtechXpert is a major asset to the BHN community.
--
Bakersfield Region Taft CA Brighthouse Customer Since 2003

JLR

join:2001-01-28
Auburndale, FL

1 recommendation

what Tim34CA said..

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Thanks guys...

cavalierfh

join:2002-06-18
Orlando, FL
yes, cheers! Definitely made a difference in me renewing/staying with AT&T versus coming back to Bright House.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by cavalierfh:

yes, cheers! Definitely made a difference in me renewing/staying with AT&T versus coming back to Bright House.

Thank you...
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

tre74

join:2012-01-19
Bakersfield, CA
reply to BHNtechXpert
Cheers! And, if you have a minute, I've got a problem...Kidding!:D

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by tre74:

Cheers! And, if you have a minute, I've got a problem...Kidding!:D

LOL I always have a minute....

rebus9

join:2002-03-26
Tampa Bay
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Bright House Net..
reply to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

This weekend marks the one year anniversary of my transition to BHNtechXpert

Wow, has it really been a year already?? I still have to associate the new handle to the old one in my mind-- haven't quite gotten used to it yet.

And it's been a year? My brain must really be slowing down with age...

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by rebus9:

said by BHNtechXpert:

This weekend marks the one year anniversary of my transition to BHNtechXpert

Wow, has it really been a year already?? I still have to associate the new handle to the old one in my mind-- haven't quite gotten used to it yet.

And it's been a year? My brain must really be slowing down with age...

Yessir it was a year officially yesterday... oh and BTW I think I owe you an apology...went back through my PM's and it appears you sent me something....
--

rebus9

join:2002-03-26
Tampa Bay
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Bright House Net..
said by BHNtechXpert:

Yessir it was a year officially yesterday... oh and BTW I think I owe you an apology...went back through my PM's and it appears you sent me something....

Yeah, I've been pulling my hair out over Lafayette. Got 2 locations with similar symptoms. One "seems" to have gotten better. We'll have to wait and see about Lafayette, since it was just worked on yesterday afternoon.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Okay let me know please and if needed I'll light some fires.