Search similar:

uniqs
ZubairAlam3
join:2012-11-03
Brossard, QC

ZubairAlam3

Intermittent Disconnection and Forever waiting time on phone

Hi,

I am with TechSavvy for almost 2 years , I havent had any issue during first year , but since last 6 months I have been having so many issues with them wich made me decided that "no more TechSavvy"...
About 6 months before one weekend they disconnected my internet without any reason and when i tried to contact with support they said it will be fixed in next few hours and then i waited waited and i called them back next day and the guy on the phon said last tech support person forgot to update your file and status and because of that your internet is down ( mind you there was no paymen related issues it was them who were having "technical" issues) , any ways it was fixed.

Then for Almost a month or so I am having intemittent discnnection , like my internet goes down for no reason and it comes back in few minutes, its been happening so often.
I tried to reach them over them phone but seemed it was the hardest job in the world first i waited almost 30 minutes and then hang up, then second time I hve been on wait for more than 45 minutes, im still on wait while im posting this is on forum and not sure how long i have to wait ........which is pathetic....
Regardless the outcome if they fix my problem or not
I have decided that "no more TechSavvy"

Thanks ( not to TechSavvy)

Zubair

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz

Premium Member

Hi There,

Really sorry to hear about this. If you post your account information in the direct forum I can look into this for you and what we can do to resolve the issue.

Thank you!
Liz
ZubairAlam3
Brossard, QC

1 edit

ZubairAlam3

I cant post my account information on a forum , if you are a real support person then give me a call at 514 xxx xxxx
ZubairAlam3

ZubairAlam3

its been almost 50 minutes and no one responded to my call yet , im still on hold...
what a pathetic Support
Expand your moderator at work

ghostly57
join:2011-08-22
QC, Canada

1 edit

ghostly57 to ZubairAlam3

to ZubairAlam3

Re: Intermittent Disconnection and Forever waiting time on phone

said by ZubairAlam3:

I cant post my account information on a forum , if you are a real support person then give me a call at 514 xxx xxxx

Hey, buddy, she asked you to post in the Direct forum, here: »/fo ··· avdirect . It's secure, don't worry.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'
join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

jmck

doesn't really change the tact that TSI's call wait time for any type of support can be over 30-45mins every day, and it's been like this a while.

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to ZubairAlam3

Premium Member

to ZubairAlam3
I was able to reach him and open a ticket, so at least one issue in the thread is resolved! The wait times are a known issue, trust me, and they are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, some of the things they have already done:

- Implemented a new internal phone system to better meet demands
- Hired 40+ associates within a couple of months
- Implemented better performance procedures
- Increase our Social Media presence
- Implemented a new website to help us streamline processes

The issue is definitely still ongoing, but they are continuing to proactively resolve it as we speak, and the patience in the matter is beyond appreciated.
mlord
join:2006-11-05
Kanata, ON

1 edit

mlord

Oh, nevermind. My original comments were a bit harsh.

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Mlord,

You've been around here long enough to know that TekSavvy has been trying long & hard to get the Q wait times lowered. Keeping up with the demand hasn't been easy. Were even opening a new call centre in Gatineau. We've always been transparent & have never been scared to tell you how things are.

We're sorry ZubairAlam has had issues, & we've touched based on it.

The unfortunate truth of it all, is that the Dog & Pony troubleshooting comment you had put is accurate. Yes we are truly aware of this & be it as it may, maybe not necessary that all customer should go through all this troubleshooting, but the fact remains that if we don't provide our vendors the required updated information, they deny the ticket & in return causes a snow ball affect that delays everyone involved. The worst being the customers having to then redo the troubleshooting & them being delayed for additional days.

We don't want any of our customer to be out of service for any length of time nor for any reason, but we can try to prevent useless delays from occurring.

Regards,
Martin
ZubairAlam3
Brossard, QC

ZubairAlam3

Hi Again,

I would like to thank you Liz (TSIElizabeth
-TechSavvy Support) for getting in touch that quick , I can confirm she did some troubleshooting and opened up a ticket with Bell Canada and stated that the issue will be resolved within 48 hours.

so, eventually that wait last more than an hour and someone responded evnetually after approx. an hour and 5 minutes .Now , I am wondering , should everyone start posting their problems in this forum ? instead of waiting more than an hour on the phone at (Technical Support 1.877.357.2889 or Customer Support 1.877.779.1575 )

Thanks

Zubair

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

You can post in the »/forum ··· avdirect securely, but if you post @ 11PM & we're not in, then you may not be answered until the next morning. So it really depends on you. Calling in could be quicker in some occasions.

Martin
ZubairAlam3
Brossard, QC

ZubairAlam3

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer.

FYI, I have exprienced this long waiting time twice once around 8:30pm and second yesterday around 10:00am which as I mentioned above lasted more than an hour ( but thanks again to Liz again who responded to my forum response) .

You stated "Calling in could be quicker in some occasions" , so I would like to know what are those "some occassions" on which customer should contact with TechSavvy ? so noone would stay on phone for more than an hour ( as I am not the only one)...
And as all we know, TechSavvy is a well reputed Internet Service provider and if its a better a way to post the questions on forums then why it is not being well communicated to the customers via your website, email etc ??

Thanks,
Zubair

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

said by ZubairAlam3:

You stated "Calling in could be quicker in some occasions" , so I would like to know what are those "some occassions" on which customer should contact with TechSavvy ? so noone would stay on phone for more than an hour ( as I am not the only one)...

Well, to reply to this, I'd say if it's 2 AM & you have an issue, calling in would definitely be quicker to get an answer then posting in the forum & having to wait till someone comes in the next day to answer you.
Expand your moderator at work
ZubairAlam3
Brossard, QC

ZubairAlam3

Re: Intermittent Disconnection and Forever waiting time on phone

can anyone call me now please , so that I could get rid of .... this problem ASAP

Darrinmc
@teksavvy.com

Darrinmc

Anon

You could have a faulty modem. My parents just had the same issue with a TP link 8816. The issue was it was in an enclosed area and it got hot, then it would crap out when watching Netflix. I couldn't get it to login, so I swapped it with my own TP Link and voila no more disconnections. Keep your modem in an open area for it to cool.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan to ZubairAlam3

Premium Member

to ZubairAlam3
Hello ZubairAlam,

TSI Martin will contact you shortly.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
ZubairAlam3
Brossard, QC

ZubairAlam3

yes, I just got a call from Martin and have cancelled my services ....

what a relief!!!!!!

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Yes that's correct, I have called & we have cancelled your service. It really is too bad because Bell wanted to speak to you about the situation, but you refused action.

Sorry to see you go while we were attempting to help you fix the issue.

Best of luck with your new endeavours.

Martin