spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ConstantineM
join:2011-09-02
San Jose, CA

ConstantineM

www.2600hz.com -- any experience?

Has anyone used any services from »www.2600hz.com/ ? Do they offer porting of Canadian numbers from popular NPAs? How much do they charge, and is there any requirement to pay for E911?
Expand your moderator at work

Trimline
Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

Trimline to ConstantineM

Premium Member

to ConstantineM

Re: www.2600hz.com -- any experience?

Interesting find. It all looks Beta right now and by invitation only -

2600hz Kazoo BETA
Get free, early access to our telephony tools and developer APIs!
Kazoo BETA is currently invitation only.

Why don't you try?
Expand your moderator at work
Josh2600
join:2012-11-03
San Francisco, CA

Josh2600 to ConstantineM

to ConstantineM

Re: www.2600hz.com -- any experience?

said by ConstantineM:

Has anyone used any services from »www.2600hz.com/ ? Do they offer porting of Canadian numbers from popular NPAs? How much do they charge, and is there any requirement to pay for E911?

Hello!

We don't port canadian numbers yet, this will likely be available in Q1 '13, but if you have a large number of DIDs we may be able to accelerate. The stack is fully open-source, so you can run it yourself, but if you want access to hosted for Canadian DIDs, we're a bit early, although we might get lucky and add international DIDs in Q4.

Devices on hosted are $1 each without support, $5 each with. Minutes are $.0099 per min, or $29.99 per unlimited two-way trunk. TF inbound is $.02 and DID's are $1/month. E911 is not required, $1.99 per location per month (hint: multiple DIDs can be assigned to one location).

Does that answer everything?

Cheers,
Joshua

Community Manager for »www.2600hz.com
ConstantineM
join:2011-09-02
San Jose, CA

ConstantineM

said by Josh2600:

We don't port canadian numbers yet, this will likely be available in Q1 '13, but if you have a large number of DIDs we may be able to accelerate. The stack is fully open-source, so you can run it yourself, but if you want access to hosted for Canadian DIDs, we're a bit early, although we might get lucky and add international DIDs in Q4.

Devices on hosted are $1 each without support, $5 each with. Minutes are $.0099 per min, or $29.99 per unlimited two-way trunk. TF inbound is $.02 and DID's are $1/month. E911 is not required, $1.99 per location per month (hint: multiple DIDs can be assigned to one location).

Wow, that's a fast response! :-)

What's "devices on hosted" means? A SIP registration account? What do you mean "without support" / "with"?

P.S. How dare you divide US and Canada from NA and NANP! :p   True VoIP telecoms don't do that! :p
Josh2600
San Francisco, CA

Josh2600

So our stack is full opensource, you can run it on your own hardware in a few clicks (direct from git repos or chef-solo from our GUI). The alternative is to use our cluster.

Devices on hosted are devices on our cluster; and yes it means a SIP registration.

Some people want an experience with forum/email only support, some people want to be able to reach a person. We're growing, but all of our support staff are engineers, so we don't have people to explain how to punch SIP credentials into a YeaLink (but it means we do have people who read SIP packets for a living).

We didn't mean to do it, we just wanted a canadian partner or a canadian office before launching service up there.

We'll open up to our Northern Brethren as soon as we can, sorry for the inconvenience!!

Cheers,
Joshua

Community Manager for »www.2600hz.com
steven123
join:2011-10-18
Irvine, CA

steven123 to ConstantineM

to ConstantineM
I've got an invitation code, but can not be registered successfully.

Always prompt an error, very sorry!
Josh2600
San Francisco, CA

Josh2600

Interesting. Can you tell me which panel you got this error code on? Was this the box where you put your invite code in or a subsequent panel?

Would love to understand because that obviously shouldn't be happening.

Cheers,
Joshua
steven123
Irvine, CA

steven123

said by Josh2600:

Interesting. Can you tell me which panel you got this error code on? Was this the box where you put your invite code in or a subsequent panel?

Cheers,
Joshua

--------------------------------------------
Hi Joshua

win7/chrome 22

In September 13, I get an invitation code, This error occurs.

I raised this question in your forum, Darren Schreiber Reply, October 12, I get a new invitation code, but still the same error, it is difficult to understand.

Thanks for your attention!

Serg
5,Nov
Josh2600
San Francisco, CA

Josh2600

said by steven123:

said by Josh2600:

Cheers,
Joshua

--------------------------------------------
Hi Joshua

win7/chrome 22

In September 13, I get an invitation code, This error occurs.

I raised this question in your forum, Darren Schreiber Reply, October 12, I get a new invitation code, but still the same error, it is difficult to understand.

Thanks for your attention!

Serg
5,Nov

Interesting; I just tested on a box with those settings and was able to get in. Darren is the guy who wrote everything, so he should be able to fix it. I'll PM you my email address and maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
Joshua
Josh2600

Josh2600

So I had four other users onboard successfully last night in the configuration you guys are using. We are uncertain as to the cause of this issue, but if you can email me, I'll get you manually onboarded. PM me your email address and I'll reach out.

Cheers,
Joshua
steven123
Irvine, CA

steven123

Email address sent!

Thanks!

Serg