Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cwmson
Verizon FiOS
Premium
join:2000-10-02
Richmond, VA

[Equipment] Static noise on both lines....

Well I just came back to VT after leaving for about a year or so. Glad to be back..
My problem is loud static noise on both line one and two...changed out the lines to check for noise and it's happening on both lines.
Any way to resolve this?
Didn't have this problem my first go around....could be the hardware I'm thinking.
--
"Why is it when we know better and we go ahead anyway, we almost always prove ourselves right"?

adam1991

join:2012-06-16
Columbus, OH

Just curious here, why did you switch back? Were you with a different VoIP provider, or were you with regular landline?f

I ask because I'm considering switching *out* of Viatalk...

Cwmson
Verizon FiOS
Premium
Richmond, VA

I use Verizon Fios and had the Triple Play package...$$$$ for the phone which I seldom use so I went back to Viatalk, got the 2 year package for 1.....great deal.
--
"Why is it when we know better and we go ahead anyway, we almost always prove ourselves right"?

VTTanya

join:2008-09-26
Clifton Park, NY

Hey Cwmson, we're glad to have you back! Sorry I haven't checked the site in a few weeks, so I just saw this. If you're still experiencing static on the line please submit a ticket, if you haven't already, and PM me the ID. Thanks!

clairaross

join:2012-11-22
Carrollton, TX
reply to Cwmson

what is the reason for switching back?

Cwmson
Verizon FiOS
Premium
Richmond, VA

read the post