Search similar:

uniqs
danman48
join:2007-10-11
Huntington Beach, CA

danman48

[IMG] VHO3 FOX Sunday night guide wrong

Hi,

I'm in VHO3 (SoCal) and on Fox (channel 511 and 11) the guide data for Sunday is a 3.5hr block of The Simpsons from 6:30pm to 10pm (or 7:30-11pm...depending on the time change). This is obviously incorrect. Any hints as to how to resolve this? It also shows on the iPad app...so it's no the box getting junk data. Tweeted verizonsupport and they said to unplug the box...which I'd obviously done.

Any ideas?
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

Re-tweet them and tell them you're seeing others are reporting it too, including online, on the STB. I don't have twitter.

eival
join:2008-07-09
Richland, WA

eival to danman48

to danman48
ive got this same issue on the premium movie channels, Showtime and TMC are showing duplicates rather than the schedualed programs

right now TMC and TMC extra are showing Paycheck, when TMC Extra is supposed to have Reel Steel

and Cocktail is on both SHO w and Sho Extreme

im sure others are screwed up too, just havent checked, i normally just look at the guide rather than surfing

this is very annoying since ive had things set to record and its screwed everything up

plus i noticed early this morning all my shows and recording series are screwed up and set for 1 hour earlier, even after i manually went and reschedualed it

Andy from CA
Premium Member
join:2008-09-05
Anaheim, CA

Andy from CA to danman48

Premium Member

to danman48
I wonder if the computers that do the scheduling are affected by the hurricane.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to eival

Premium Member

to eival
The Showtime thing is known across all providers and related to the storm. Showtime are showing the same content across multiple channels. The Guide has not updated.

Hob♠

EdE
@comcast.net

EdE

Anon

Don't you think they would make an announcement before everyone gets "up in arms" over the situation? Does it take too much efford or do they think people are too stupid to notice? I really don't get it !
EdE

EdE to hobgoblin

Anon

to hobgoblin
Checking Showtime's official page I see the lastest post in the news section is 4/13/2012. It is too logical to assume we might find an announcement of problems associated with Sandy there.
chitchatjf
join:2008-07-13
Lawrence, MA

chitchatjf to danman48

to danman48
All Times ET/PT. DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF HURRICANE SANDY, PROGRAMMING SCHEDULES FOR SHOWTIME SHOWCASE, SHO BEYOND, SHO NEXT, SHO WOMEN, AND THE MOVIE CHANNEL XTRA MAY TEMPORARILY DIFFER THAN WHAT APPEARS HERE.

I found the annoucement on the program listings

eival
join:2008-07-09
Richland, WA

eival

checking the premium channels now, all the guide info and what was being played was correct.