Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

2 recommendations

Exodus to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Mean People Suck

I guess it proves my point. I don't particularly care how you feel about my post. It's not like you're actually offended. You're offended because that's what you think should happen. You're offended because I said something inappropriate. You didn't finish your post with tears, or shaking fists. You're offended in the same manner that people were offended when Tom Hanks accidentally dropped the F-bomb on Good Morning America.

Was my post inappropriate? Of course. Am I going to apologize? No, I'm making a point about developing thick skin with people on the Internet.

Arthritis
join:2011-10-20
Canada

1 recommendation

Arthritis

said by Exodus:

Was my post inappropriate? Of course. Am I going to apologize? No, I'm making a point about developing thick skin with people on the Internet.

You would have proved your point a lot better if you had of not responded at all, or felt the need to respond.

The fact that you do feel this need means perhaps you should work on developing your own thick skin with people on the internet questioning your morals and motives.

I'll leave you with this...

"To vilify a great man is the readiest way in which a little man can himself attain greatness." - Edgar Allan Poe

I've watched you vilify man a great man on these boards, and it's really quite sad. I genuinely feel sorry for you on many levels, as your words are most often a cry for help and classic narcissism.

I will resist further comments.

In keeping with Poe, "Nevermore..."
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast to Exodus

to Exodus
you have offended me personally by your tasteless comment. how you "troll" is not excusable behavior and there are punishments for saying such offensive language and attitude. Since you say you dont care how much you offend others, i wonder why a moderator hasnt taken action against you.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I guess it is difficult to convince everyone that being offended by an anonymous person on the Internet is nearly impossible when multiple freshly-registered members continue to come in and tell me how deeply offended they are.

But if my posts cause you to weep into a bowl of cereal, call your mother, seek therapy, cause you to lash out at your pets, or cause you to get an STD, there is a "hey mods" button.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Jodokast

Premium Member

to Jodokast
said by Jodokast:

you have offended me personally by your tasteless comment

Wow. I like this little fantasy reality we have going--it's ok to grief people until they log-off in frustration, but you get personally offended by a comment on the internet somewhere.