how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

LouK

join:2012-11-03
32771-7181

[TV] Sanford-DVI 3250HD some stations breakup

I have an old Elite monitor. As far as I can tell only the 3250HD will work with my setup. Since the advent of the black menu, I have had problems on some of the channels. basically all I get is that you cannot fix the problem. I was a systems analyst for 35 years, if someone developed a program and it did not work with some equipment, I would demand a patch. I also understand that you are planning on phasing out the 3250HD. This would leave me SOL. I see no reason to have to replace a rather expensive TV that is working perfectly well because Brighthouse does not wish to support seven year old technology. Please help with both these issues. BTW I don't need or want the upgraded tech.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:156
The guide update is not causing your macro blocking but since it appears you don't want a tech not sure what I can do for you...when you are ready let me know, open a direct forums thread so I can take a look at things and see what needs to be done.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:156
reply to LouK
For the record macro blocking most often is a symptom of signal issues ....so things can be seen remotely and some not so much...lets try the easy things first....it begins with you changing your stance a bit