TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS

TLS2000 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone

Re: Gasoline Prices Below 99 Cents/Litre By Christmas

Incorrect. The 3800 is a 90 degree v6. The 3.1, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.9 are all 60 degree v6's.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Noted.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to TLS2000

to TLS2000
said by TLS2000:

Incorrect. The 3800 is a 90 degree v6. The 3.1, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.9 are all 60 degree v6's.

The new Camaro uses a 3.6...it produces 300+ hp and gets decent mileage according to EPA figures...
quote:
»usnews.rankingsandreview ··· ormance/

The base 2013 Camaro has a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 323 horsepower at 6,800 rpm and 278 pound-feet of torque at 4,800 rpm. A six-speed manual transmission is standard on the base 1LS model, while a six-speed automatic is available on 2LS and higher trims. The EPA reports that the 2013 Camaro gets up to 19/30 mpg city/highway, which is about average for a muscle car, but less than rivals like the Mazda Miata and Subaru BRZ.

There is also the 4.3 litre which is like a 350ci with the last two cylinders removed. I believe it is mostly used in rwd cars and trucks...

TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti U6-LR
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

TLS2000

Premium Member

True, but the 3.6 is what they call a high feature engine. It is physically bigger than the 3.9 I have due to it's overhead cam design.

It would have been nice if they'd used the 3.6 with my car in 2006, but they waited until 2007 to start doing so.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Yeah, those HFEs are built in St. Catharines and Flint. When someone calls from one of the telephones the call display actually says HFE V6 LINE as the name, which I always found rather amusing.

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy

Premium Member

said by Gone:

Yeah, those HFEs are built in St. Catharines and Flint. When someone calls from one of the telephones the call display actually says HFE V6 LINE as the name, which I always found rather amusing.

I'm jealous of you sometimes Gone, you live a life I only dream about....I never get cool calls from HFE V6 LINE....only wrong numbers from the same person over and over and over again...and on the call display it definitely doesn't say HFE V6 LINE....I just get ones that say "ONT LOTTERY"....but that's not too exciting.....because I know I'm not winning the lottery...lol...I know that's completely OT for this topic, but to bring it back on topic...

Gas prices down to 124.9 here in the Nickel City...who knows...maybe it will hit 99.9 sometime before Xmas...but it'll have to go down at about 4c/week for that to happen here....and it hasn't been going down at that pace at this point, more like 2c/week...so maybe 115 or so by xmas...

Also, nitzguy is getting a car that's a bit better on gas than his Freestyle....so hopefully that'll help save me some more at the pump.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by nitzguy:

I'm jealous of you sometimes Gone, you live a life I only dream about....I never get cool calls from HFE V6 LINE

When you live in St. Catharines at some point everyone in the city is bound to get a call from the HFE V6 Line