spc
uniqs

eival
join:2008-07-09
Richland, WA

eival to danman48

to danman48

Re: [IMG] VHO3 FOX Sunday night guide wrong

ive got this same issue on the premium movie channels, Showtime and TMC are showing duplicates rather than the schedualed programs

right now TMC and TMC extra are showing Paycheck, when TMC Extra is supposed to have Reel Steel

and Cocktail is on both SHO w and Sho Extreme

im sure others are screwed up too, just havent checked, i normally just look at the guide rather than surfing

this is very annoying since ive had things set to record and its screwed everything up

plus i noticed early this morning all my shows and recording series are screwed up and set for 1 hour earlier, even after i manually went and reschedualed it

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

The Showtime thing is known across all providers and related to the storm. Showtime are showing the same content across multiple channels. The Guide has not updated.

Hob♠

EdE
@comcast.net

EdE

Anon

Don't you think they would make an announcement before everyone gets "up in arms" over the situation? Does it take too much efford or do they think people are too stupid to notice? I really don't get it !
EdE

EdE to hobgoblin

Anon

to hobgoblin
Checking Showtime's official page I see the lastest post in the news section is 4/13/2012. It is too logical to assume we might find an announcement of problems associated with Sandy there.