spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

soytnly

@comcast.net

Am I able to mirror my SD signal to multiple tv's?

I'm new to Comcast cable - the basic SD package was thrown in when I had internet installed (I'm now working at home and needed faster speed). I'm a long time Dish Network customer, and still have service with them...that I'd like to cancel. What I want to do is mirror my cable service thru a splitter to TV's throughout my house. I've been doing this with Dish since 1997, and need to do this with CC if possible. It doesn't seem to work when I connect the STB to my splitter - can something like this be done??

thanks

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
They are stopping basic cable without subscription soon. Some areas are going ALL DIGITAL without clear qam even which means you will have to get a box and subscribe to service eventually.

soytnly

@comcast.net
Thanks for the reply. If that's the case, I'll stick with a basic Dish package, they are half the price and I have a free DVR. I was going to cancel it, as the basic cable package was pretty good and it would save me a nice bit of money to cancel Dish. Oh well, maybe I'll just use my Roku streaming box and playon.

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL
reply to mikedz4
You can mirror the out put of a cable box like you can with dish.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
yeah that is what we do. I got a little confused.