share rss forum feed

Russ6

join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX
kudos:1
reply to Hall

Re: Grocery Store Checkout Lane Light

said by Hall:

I'm curious, what resolution do you want in the end ?

I wanted to be checked out without having to go to the end of another line and that is what happened.

I was curious on what other people thought should happen when the grocery store checkout lane light is turned off. Should the customers currently in line be forced to go to the end of another line or should the cashier check out everybody currently in line when the light is turned off?

From the previous replies, people have different opinions.
--
SA 8300 HD DVRs with Patched S25 Guide
Links:
'S25 Guide Blog' 'Schedule' 'Info' 'Patch Thread'

jubangy
Premium
join:2005-03-26
Corry, PA
said by Russ6:

said by Hall:

I wanted to be checked out without having to go to the end of another line and that is what happened.

I was curious on what other people thought should happen when the grocery store checkout lane light is turned off. Should the customers currently in line be forced to go to the end of another line or should the cashier check out everybody currently in line when the light is turned off?

I want I want I want....
is half the reason good customer service is getitng so hard to find these days. People are so dam whiny and bitchy any more when it comes to customer service reps such as cashiers that it is ridiculous. Heres a switch, how about take your ass to the grocery store when you know you have time to compensate for a mishap or 2? Nah that would make sense make everybodys life hell while you stand there whining and bitching how your time is so much more precious then everyone elses. Maybe people should just start randomly picking businesses to drop in on and start bitchig at the employees for the hell of it. hell i dont even work in cs but pisses me off none the less. And now come Black friday, the same people who bitch about how the cashier screwed up will go shopping and make complete ASSES of themselves up to and including slamming old ladies into walls.
What a world we live in, me me i want i want but half cant pay their electric or rent but I bet will be grabbing all the goodies on nov 23rd.

Russ6

join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX
kudos:1
said by jubangy:

said by Russ6:

said by Hall:

I want I want I want....
is half the reason good customer service is getitng so hard to find these days. People are so dam whiny and bitchy any more when it comes to customer service reps such as cashiers that it is ridiculous. Heres a switch, how about take your ass to the grocery store when you know you have time to compensate for a mishap or 2? Nah that would make sense make everybodys life hell while you stand there whining and bitching how your time is so much more precious then everyone elses. Maybe people should just start randomly picking businesses to drop in on and start bitchig at the employees for the hell of it. hell i dont even work in cs but pisses me off none the less. And now come Black friday, the same people who bitch about how the cashier screwed up will go shopping and make complete ASSES of themselves up to and including slamming old ladies into walls.
What a world we live in, me me i want i want but half cant pay their electric or rent but I bet will be grabbing all the goodies on nov 23rd.

If you allow people to take advantage of you, that is your business. I am not willing to let people take advantage of me.
--
SA 8300 HD DVRs with Patched S25 Guide
Links:
'S25 Guide Blog' 'Schedule' 'Info' 'Patch Thread'

kherr
Premium
join:2000-09-04
Collinsville, IL
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to jubangy
said by jubangy:

said by Russ6:

said by Hall:

I want I want I want....

+1

If I get in a line and the cashier closes, I think to myself “Got in the wrong line again”, backup and go to another line and check out. It’s part of life to get in the wrong line at the wrong time. All the time the OP wasted, he could have been checked out and driving home. Things happen. It’s part of life. Move on already!!

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
reply to Russ6
nm