spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Michael9009

join:2006-07-28
Toronto, ON

[Internet] How long to update the speed?

Wednesday I talked to a lady from the Bell Execurtive Office and asked to be transferred from the old 25/7 plan to the new 25/10 one. I noticed that the name of the plan was updated to Fibe 25/10 almost instantly on my online account. However, it's Sunday now and my upload speed is unchanged, remaining at 7 Mbps. How long does it take until my profile will be updated accordingly? Thanks.

Anonymuss

@rogers.com
It's possible that your line can't handle 10, and that is why you are still at 7. Keep in mind, it's UP TO 10, so 7 is considered good and is probably the most common attainable speed for upload.

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
reply to Michael9009
said by Michael9009:

Wednesday I talked to a lady from the Bell Execurtive Office and asked to be transferred from the old 25/7 plan to the new 25/10 one. I noticed that the name of the plan was updated to Fibe 25/10 almost instantly on my online account. However, it's Sunday now and my upload speed is unchanged, remaining at 7 Mbps. How long does it take until my profile will be updated accordingly? Thanks.

please copy your whole original post and repost it in the direct forum. It could be, like has already been said, that your line can't handle it, but it could also be a simple matter of re-profiling.
--
Opinions and ideas expressed in my post are my own and in no way represent those of Bell Canada Enterprises, Bell Canada, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Mobility, Bell Technical Solutions, Expertech, or any other partners under the BCE umbrella.

Michael9009

join:2006-07-28
Toronto, ON
reply to Michael9009
UPDATE: I actually made another call to the Executive Office and after another day my upload speed went up to 9.92 Mbps. Thanks.