Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Zeonis

join:2009-03-16

1 edit
reply to BronsCon

Re: Pace 4111N

I don't care what ignorant people that you have spoke to consider U-verse to be. The company decides what U-verse is and they have decided that their services (whether it be TV, Internet, or VOIP phone) delivered via FTTN (Fiber to the Node) are U-verse.

BronsCon

join:2003-10-24
Walnut Creek, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
said by Zeonis:

I don't care what ignorant people that you have spoke to on the phone consider U-verse to be. The company decides what U-verse is and they have decided that their services (whether it be TV, Internet, or VOIP phone) delivered via FTTN (Fiber to the Node) are U-verse.

That's quite an assumption you've made, there. For your reference, my contact with AT&T personnel is not limited to phone reps and field techs.

Tobester

join:2000-11-14
San Francisco, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET

1 recommendation

said by BronsCon:

said by Zeonis:

I don't care what ignorant people that you have spoke to on the phone consider U-verse to be. The company decides what U-verse is and they have decided that their services (whether it be TV, Internet, or VOIP phone) delivered via FTTN (Fiber to the Node) are U-verse.

That's quite an assumption you've made, there. For your reference, my contact with AT&T personnel is not limited to phone reps and field techs.

Zeonis needs to step back and take a long look in the mirror.

His previous long thread rants in this forum show a lack of courtesy and respect, especially towards the Sonic representatives trying to give assistance.

Zeonis

join:2009-03-16
You are going way off topic Tobester but I just wanted to tell you I was very patient and courteous when dealing with the Sonic.net representatives who attempted to fix my issue when I had Sonic Fusion.

Nora Hollywo

@sbcglobal.net
Zeonis,

Although it has not come up in this thread, itemizing the $6.50 as a rental fee lowers the taxes on the service, so that is one reason to do it. Also, I just comparison-shopped between Comcast, U-verse, Sonic, and my last provider DSL Extreme, and even with this rental fee, Sonic is a far better deal in terms of speed-and-overall-package-for-the-money. If you know of a better option, please let me know. I'd like my internet service to be cheaper, too, but I don't think hammering on the cheapest provider will get me there.