spc
uniqs

Oiink alex
@tiscali.it

Oiink alex to joebox

Anon

to joebox

Re: Linksys X2000 New Firmware-IPv6 Implement

Hi...i need the old 2.0.03 firmware to fix the bad situation caused by 2.0.04. My x2000 is italian (HW revision 2 - Annex A). Do you have this firmware?

Many thanks in advance!!!

Ciao,
Alex
joebox
join:2009-07-10
Dunnellon, FL

1 edit

joebox

2.0.03 for annex A

file attached

pinot
@telecomitalia.it

pinot to Oiink alex

Anon

to Oiink alex
ciao anchi'o ho problemi con la versione 2.04 ho provato a scaricare la tua versione zippata ma non riesco ad aprirla puoi aiutarmi te ne sarei molto grato

Arby68
@frontiernet.net

Arby68 to joebox

Anon

to joebox
I have v2.0.04 build 007 (current release as of 2-Nov-2012) and had the problem with cookies.
Under Security/Firewall in the X2000, I had to _CHECK_ the cookies field for my PC to work with sites like google, amazon, linkedin, and others. I think they might have the flag reversed, but not sure. It sure is un-intuitive though. If you are having problems with web logins, shopping carts, etc. Give it a try. I hope this helps.

Max Doubt
@mtco.com

Max Doubt

Anon

I installed the "v2.0.04 build 007 Oct 9, 2012" firmware update yesterday. My browser is Firefox v16.0.2. I've done a lot of surfing over the past 24 hours, all kinds of sites, some I allow cookies in my browser and some I deny. So far I have not experienced problems with cookies or any other problems.

pinot
@telecomitalia.it

pinot to joebox

Anon

to joebox
puoi aiutarmi non riesco ad aprire il tuo file zippato, mi da errore ciao grazie
joebox
Dunnellon, FL

joebox

I cannot read spanish, if its related to a zip file....save it to a folder and double click on it...drag the file to the folder where the zip file is located. When doing your firmware downgrade "browse" to location of file.

aefstoggaflm
Open Source Fan
Premium Member
join:2002-03-04
Bethlehem, PA
Linksys E4200
ARRIS SB6141

2 edits

aefstoggaflm

Premium Member

said by joebox:

I cannot read spanish.

With the help of »translate.google.com/ when they said
quote:
ciao anchi'o ho problemi con la versione 2.04 ho provato a scaricare la tua versione zippata ma non riesco ad aprirla puoi aiutarmi te ne sarei molto grato

they mean in English
quote:
hello anchi'o I have problems with version 2.04 I tried to download your zipped version but I can not open it you can help me I would be very grateful.

#2 To user(s) who needs help downloading that file:

One must be logged in as member of this site to download files over a certain size (2MB).

Oiink Alex
@ttnet.com.tr

Oiink Alex to joebox

Anon

to joebox
Hi...thanks for posting the firmware...it solved the issues and rolled back
I hope linksys will do best on firmware testing!!!
joebox
Dunnellon, FL

joebox

Note:

If you put a checkmark in the filter cookies box running 2.0.04 this will clear up problem. It is working in reverse.
patavinus
join:2012-11-21

patavinus to aefstoggaflm

to aefstoggaflm
i can't download the old firmware anyway, and i logged in. It downloads only 1mb more or less
kegley
join:2012-12-01

kegley

said by patavinus:

i can't download the old firmware anyway, and i logged in. It downloads only 1mb more or less

I have this same issue. The download always stops ~ 1 mb.
col555
join:2012-12-04

col555

Bildersboy you Legend cheers 2.04 is corrupt you saved me days of hassle facebook login