kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds to apple473079

Premium Member

to apple473079

Re: shaw and the run a round

What speeds do you get? Off-Peak and in the evenings?

What speeds are you getting?

In the two years, has the speeds gotten better for a few months, then gotten bad again? Or been poor the entire time?
apple473079
join:2012-11-04

apple473079

the worst was 2010 -11 as I took myself up to extreme and that didn't help I guess the kids that went on at 1am to 7-8 am did better but I had problems during normal hrs 9am till 11pm they did something in my area and finished that late 2011 but won't turn that on till whole city is done. I have shaw 50 as the gamers in the middle of the night use lots my internet hasn't been bad lately odd time but could not call customer service till all working right but what they offered was crap for all aggravation went thru and to tell me it was just 3hrs a day bull

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

If it has been bad the entire time, 2 years, I would check the modem's signal checked, both strength and SNR.

Congestion can last for months to a year, but I haven't heard of it lasting 2 years, that seems excessive.

Keep calling, keep letting them know you are having slow speeds, be nice, not mean about it... but book service calls for as late in the day as you can.

I appologize for my post above, the 2nd question was supposed to be what speeds do you pay for, 50 correct?

What are your speed tests giving you? Try testing at 7pm-9pm 4am-6am and 1pm-3pm. Whatever you can do...
ravenchilde
join:2011-04-01

ravenchilde to apple473079

to apple473079
Hi. PM ShawSean and ask him to help.