spc
Search similar:

uniqs

moffa
join:2007-10-14
North York, ON

moffa

[DSL] Hold Times

I've been waiting for over 30 minutes on hold to reset my DSL password. This is ridiculous, and posting on the Direct Forum will take hours for people to respond. C'mon seriously, what happened to never waiting on hold. I thought you guys have been hiring.

/rant off

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Yes the hold times are about 1 hour at this time. But I'm here & so if you do post in the Direct Forum I'll answer.

moffa
North York, ON

moffa

Something abnormal happening?
I posted in the direct forum. Thanks

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to moffa

Premium Member

to moffa
I think its just busy... We have some more folks coming in at three so wait times should drop.

Thanks for your patience.

Andre

moffa
North York, ON

moffa

Thanks - sorry for the rant.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to moffa

Premium Member

to moffa
It ok! I understand that long wait times are frustrating. I hate them myself. Whether its when I am calling somewhere or when I see them here at TekSavvy.

I can tell you that we are working on getting them down though
xgmranti
join:2005-10-31
Almonte, ON

xgmranti

We have Bell Business DSL at work and it took them an hour and a half to reset the password. On the bright side my boss was only on hold for 10 minutes.

moffa
North York, ON

moffa

The direct forum was actually very quick. I didn't realize the VPI numbers had changed so that was causing me issues.

All fixed now

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Glad to hear its fixed

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to moffa

Premium Member

to moffa
Ah ha! I knew you wern't typing in your user/pass incorrectly

Glad to know you're back online.
Insilin1i
join:2010-07-15
Toronto, ON

Insilin1i

Didn't Teksavvy used to have the call back feature, that would be pretty useful for people who don't feel like having their phone on hold for an hour.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

said by Insilin1i:

Didn't Teksavvy used to have the call back feature, that would be pretty useful for people who don't feel like having their phone on hold for an hour.

We still do have it. The thing is that we are working on automating the option to take a callback based on wait times. Right now, things are manual so they are not always on.

Cheers,

Andre