All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

fkharper
@teksavvy.com

fkharper to peterboro

Anon

to peterboro

Re: where do I get my winter tired put on?

said by peterboro:

If your tires are on rims then go to Devanchya Auto Express located in your driveway.

Not good advice if you don't know what u doing. Very easy to get hurt or even worst get someone else hurt.
Any local repair shop should be able to do it for u.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by fkharper :

Not good advice if you don't know what u doing. Very easy to get hurt or even worst get someone else hurt.

Your genetic markers going back in time must be of such an insignificant amount least mankind would never had got out of a cave and used fire.

fkharper
@teksavvy.com

fkharper

Anon

said by peterboro:

said by fkharper :

Your genetic markers going back in time must be of such an insignificant amount least mankind would never had got out of a cave and used fire.

My friend, mounting/swapping tires its all i will do for the next 2 months. I could tell you stories of wheels not installed properly, lug nuts installed wrong away, tires coming loose damaging fenders, suspension parts, brakes and so...and of course a few that hit guard rails after wheels came loose. So yeah, unless you know what u doing, get it done by someone who knows.
btw, does he have a torque wrench?

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade to fkharper

to fkharper
said by fkharper :

said by peterboro:

If your tires are on rims then go to Devanchya Auto Express located in your driveway.

Any local repair shop should be able to do it for u.

serious? Mounting wheels on a car is like day 1 in any apprenticeship course.