BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153

1 edit
reply to neonhomer

Re: Direct Forums... What the?

Did it ever occur to you that I might have tried calling and missed you...which is what happened. I ran out of time Friday and had to table it until Monday...

In the meantime you might want to tone it down just a bit....nobody forget you Neon...honestly if you were wondering or worried a simple inquiry on your direct post would have received immediate response.

You posted your IP at 21hrs Friday which is way past normal work hours but I tried to reach out to you anyway from home. I don't call customers from home normally and especially on weekends. When I couldn't reach you this got tabled until Monday. You have a couple of things going on...one I want to talk with you by phone the other will need a tech. That is the status at this moment.

neonhomer
KK4BFN
Premium
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
Uhhh, perhaps you might want to re-read my post. I didn't say anything about you forgetting me, or the like. On that subject, I figured you were busy, since you do cover this entire board, and that you would get to me when you got to me. Wasn't bitching there.

If you are referring to the line "Then it transits to direct forums, and never heard from again." - I was referring to the individual topic. For example, the xbox live and ubee wireless modem. The OP says he has a problem, and it is quickly shuffled away to the direct forums.

It would be helpful if people posted back to their original thread, saying "Problem solved, and this is what had to be done."
--
"F is for Fire that burns down the whole town...
U is for Uranium...... Bombs...
N is for NO SURVIVORS!!!!!" Sheldon Plankton

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by neonhomer:

Uhhh, perhaps you might want to re-read my post. I didn't say anything about you forgetting me, or the like. On that subject, I figured you were busy, since you do cover this entire board, and that you would get to me when you got to me. Wasn't bitching there.

If you are referring to the line "Then it transits to direct forums, and never heard from again." - I was referring to the individual topic. For example, the xbox live and ubee wireless modem. The OP says he has a problem, and it is quickly shuffled away to the direct forums.

It would be helpful if people posted back to their original thread, saying "Problem solved, and this is what had to be done."

Neon this has been discussed before. Direct forums are private between the customer and the company. Upon completion IF the customer wants to share the outcome or experence they may do so hopwever we will not initiate this. It's purely at the discretion of the customer. Honestly doing so is not advised because what works for you in most cases will not work for others...like problems almost never have the same cause and all you do by posting said resolution is muddy the waters for the next customer.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~