signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Large, heavy tree branch

The limb is on the ground now, so no need to continue the debate. I'm glad it didn't hurt someone, I don't know how it got on the ground, as the limb was tangled, wrapped, in the wires. The cable is hanging low though, so tomorrow I'm going to give them a call to tell them the limb is down but the wire did get stretched and leave it up to them. Fortunately, most people here have power now.

I want to be clear on something: I am heartsick for the folks who lost property, and the people down in NY and NJ who are suffering right now. Last year I went eight and a half days without and I know how miserable it feels. And so many have lost homes, cars, and family. We've been trying to reach my GF's relatives in NJ and can't reach them, we don't know if they are ok.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.