Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Squirrelly

join:2000-10-24
Harrisburg, PA
reply to J E F F

Re: iTunes Match

thats what I am afraid of, how do I know i'm getting the correct song/version?

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

If the songs are identical....but different, you might get a different copy. Let me explain. I had Amy Winehouse, Back to Black, my original sound was "kept his (cymbal sound)...........)"
Now it goes "kept his dick wet...". Just what I really wanted Match to do....unsure how I get it other than removing from iTunes cloud and redownload purchased copy.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Squirrelly

join:2000-10-24
Harrisburg, PA

OK, so it won't download a different song or artist. For example if I have Amy Winehouse iTunes Match won't think its Paula Abdul and download her.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by Squirrelly:

OK, so it won't download a different song or artist. For example if I have Amy Winehouse iTunes Match won't think its Paula Abdul and download her.

No...and anything on your computer that is matched, is only matched on the Apple iTunes server, you have to delete it from your library first and download to get the new copy.

I also noticed that iTunes doesn't both to clean up any mess that you made too. Example, if you had Paulaa Adbul Blowing kisses it won't change to proper artist name and song even if it is matched...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein