uniqs
share rss forum feed

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY
kudos:1
reply to Kearnstd

Re: RE: EFF Reminds Us That Open WiFi Isn't A Bad Thing.

said by Kearnstd:

Considering the MAFIAA can fabricate evidence and buy judges at the drop of a hat. I will keep my wifi secured with WPA2-AES and a long complex passcode until our laws change so that I am not liable for what goes over my connection.

Oh well in that case since you have it so tight and secure, it was definitely you who downloaded what they accuse you of downloading.

meeeeeeeeee

join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

said by Xioden:

said by Kearnstd:

Considering the MAFIAA can fabricate evidence and buy judges at the drop of a hat. I will keep my wifi secured with WPA2-AES and a long complex passcode until our laws change so that I am not liable for what goes over my connection.

Oh well in that case since you have it so tight and secure, it was definitely you who downloaded what they accuse you of downloading.

Yep... sounds pretty case closed to me. No gray area there at all, beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt.
--
Isn't it sad that those that raise their right hand and swear "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America" are usually the ones most likely to trash it.