TSI Keith
Premium Member
join:2012-07-09

TSI Keith to Davetrader

Premium Member

to Davetrader

Re: [Cable] TekSavvy install???

Hello,

Thank you for posting here and making us aware of the situation. What I would like to do is push a reschedule request for you on this install. There are a couple option as to where your service stands right now.

A. Occasionally the technician is able to activate the service externally without disturbing anyone in the home. Honestly if there was a missed call, I would doubt that this is what happened.

B. The line may already been open and active, and Rogers would have had your service set to be provisioned into the system today. The problem with this possibility is that if the tech reports back that the order was never completed, the service may be pulled at a later date.

If we submit a reschedule request for you and we are dealing with scenario A Rogers should simply reject the reschedule and advise us that the service is already active. If on the other hand we are dealing with scenario B, we can submit the reschedule request now to avoid a longer wait should the service be pulled in the future.

Please post in the direct forum here: »/forum ··· avdirect so we can get the information required to submit this reschedule request for you.

Thank you,
Keith
Davetrader
join:2012-11-05
Toronto, ON

Davetrader

Keith,
Thanks for your quick reply! So do I understand correctly, you want me to repost the same topic in the direct forum?
Cheers,
David

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

said by Davetrader:

Keith,
Thanks for your quick reply! So do I understand correctly, you want me to repost the same topic in the direct forum?
Cheers,
David

With your account information so we can find you
Davetrader
join:2012-11-05
Toronto, ON

Davetrader

Gotcha! Done!

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON