Q
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Gainesville, FL

BIGMIKE

Premium Member

[Free] Image Backup for Windows 8 Free

Image Backup for Windows 8

Be the first to try a disk-imaging utility that supports Windows Server 2012 and Resilient File System!

Paragon Image Backup for Windows 8 is a disk-imaging tool for Windows 8 and Server 2012. It employs Microsoft VSS and Paragons patent-pending technologies for consistent point-in-time copies of the whole disk system or separate volumes. For recovery purposes it includes a powerful Linux/DOS environment. But its power is its support of the innovative ReFS.
»www.paragon-software.com ··· dex.html

mmainprize
join:2001-12-06
Houghton Lake, MI

mmainprize

Thanks for the give away

chachazz
Premium Member
join:2003-12-14

1 edit

chachazz to BIGMIKE

Premium Member

to BIGMIKE
Is this still in Beta? Paragon still has it under discussion and testing in the "Early Adopter Program" forum.

mmainprize
join:2001-12-06
Houghton Lake, MI

1 edit

mmainprize

For an E-mail address i got a SN and KEY and download link to run this software.
Edit: Link to manual on right side of page. I don't see any manual or real info at this time, not sure where i should install it i guess in windows eight and then i could make a boot disk i guess. Backing up my VM now before i try it.

It could very well still be in beta.

BIGMIKE
Q
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Gainesville, FL

BIGMIKE

Premium Member

Paragon releases Image Backup for Windows 8
»betanews.com/2012/08/10/ ··· ndows-8/

chachazz
Premium Member
join:2003-12-14

chachazz to BIGMIKE

Premium Member

to BIGMIKE
Nov 6, 2012 @ Paragon
quote:
yes, it is still in pre-release testing round. As soon as we get it officially released the discussion thread will be closed.

Thanks for your message
Paragon Support Team